Ranking
The curiosity of what will happen to me when I die is what prevents me being afraid of dieing like so many others. There's absolutely no reason to be afraid of dieing. And as for what happens, I have no idea. My Christian beliefs tell me that there will be some sort of heaven and hell but what it will be like? I'll have to wait and see.
Solax: u telling me if someone puts a gun to ur head you wouldn't care?
If so we gonna have a visit. Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't want to die but you don't care if you do? Or you don't want to die you do care but IF you died your wouldn't be afraid?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
Solax: u telling me if someone puts a gun to ur head you wouldn't care?
If so we gonna have a visit. Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't want to die but you don't care if you do? Or you don't want to die you do care but IF you died your wouldn't be afraid?

Personally, I wouldn't care if I died right no---

/me collapses
Hoss.
I'm apathetic towards death, the feeling will probably go away as soon as I set a goal to achieve but as of now, I wouldn't care if I died right now. Yes, I also am fearless towards being killed, for no reason apparently, since I am not depressive nor have any mental disorders. I'd die happy if I died today. :P

Short story.

I still don't know why they ran away without attacking me first, either way I would have fought back.
I hope there is a said heaven because i want to laugh at the new people that come through the gates with Kernal Sanders,Jesus,and good old Bill Cosby
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Errr, I was always curious about this subject. I think we'll just be born again. I don't really believe in heaven, hell or any other form of afterlife really.

As much as I wish to live out my fantasies when I die. I must agree to this.
So you remember what it was like before you were even in the womb? Yeah, gonna be like that. Of course I'll avoid death as much as possible, but I don't fear death because I know I won't end up in a place ruled by a sadistic leader(heaven), and I won't end up in a place that was made by him in order to torture people that don't feel like worshipping him. If I could, I would live forever, but it doesn't really matter if I die.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Well afterlife is definitely questionable, but it is really based on beliefs. Most of what i would say has already been stated (heaven, hell, darkness, etc.) But there's no telling to what really happens to you after you die, because if you try to imagine it, you just can't see into it because your mind just doesn't have that ability. Or at least we might have the capability of foreseeing what might become of us. But its unclear until it happens, and of course you can't express what happens unless you die and are reborn with remembrance (impossible) or come back to life. People have tried to write books explaining the events that have taken place in there life where they die for a short period of time and then re-live. But anyone can simply lie and make up something on about what happens after you die. The results of your death is simply just believing.
blah
Life is the opposite of Death, so it's not like our lives like right now, that's all I can give you.
However, God did give me the feeling of the New Earth, and it is awesome. :3
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Lawn fertilizer along with some calcium deposits.

Agreed.

Nothing happens. You just rot in the ground and everyone forgets about you.
I OWE MILLIONS