Toribash
more explosions, more sex, AWESOME
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Every scene is great, the very first fight scene just blew me away, the realism is pretty awesome.
The special effects are amazing, the plot is shit, the explosions are shiny, the cars are cool, Megan Fox is hot, the chick who ends up being a decepticon is hotter, Megan Fox is overrated to hell, but still the best thing in the movie, the cars are cool, the explosions are shiny.

:|

Overall, 6/10.

Transformers 2 should be named Megan Fox with cool cars and explosions 2.
Not seen the second one but the first one was average.

It was far too cliched.

You had the robot side of things which was all special effects then you had the "socially inept awkward kid who is in love with the amazingly hot popular girl going out with the school jock and eventually they end up together"

I mean honestly, how many times have you seen that happen? I have nothing against special effects but that's all that movie was. There was little substance behind the explosions.
Originally Posted by Thanatos12 View Post
Not seen the second one but the first one was average.

It was far too cliched.

You had the robot side of things which was all special effects then you had the "socially inept awkward kid who is in love with the amazingly hot popular girl going out with the school jock and eventually they end up together"

I mean honestly, how many times have you seen that happen? I have nothing against special effects but that's all that movie was. There was little substance behind the explosions.

i tried too look at the movie as just a summer action flick which it succeeded in. despite the unoriginality. it was a movie found worth watching. i doubt the second movie fixed the story but i don't care
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I saw the midnight showing in the iMax.

better than the first.

Don't watch it expecting an oscar winning movie though. Go in it expecting giant fucking robots fucking each other up, occasionally in slow motion.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
i saw it too but online i want to see it in theaters.
fuck anyone who said it was average. you don't see fighting robots everyday in movies.
it fucking rocked!!!!! i can't wait to see it in theaters. megon fox is ooooooo i wanna fuck her lol.
Last edited by torikiller1; Jun 26, 2009 at 08:10 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=103580
'__'help this man its very very important
Originally Posted by Bork View Post
*Spoilers*
They all die, except the girl, who gets pregnant with Optimus's baby.

Have Fun.

Yeah, good movie.
7/10

All i can say is OW! >.< that word hurt bad for her lol
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."