Ranking
I can autoplay my favorites, so that's a plus. But I can't close the "related videos" tab? No "More videos from <user>"? WTF?!

They should have kept the star system. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, Except for the author giving himself 5 stars, and being the only person to vote.

Same thing with the side where it had all the info. I like to read the info while I watch the video, and I can't do that if it's on the bottom. Also, it now looks like part of the comments.

They had a good idea with innovating it, though. The only problem is that they suck at innovation. Hard.
i liek turtelz xd
i hate it very much!
why did they had to change it!? (the old one was perfect, almost everybody likes the old one more)

I hate those stupid thumbs i want stars again
Holy shit, this sucks ass, you can't click the names and sort shit around, why do they always shit stuff up.
the god
Nothing was wrong with the first one, so why the fuck did they do this those assholes!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I personally dislike it a lot cause it's confusing, but ill figure out what all the buttons do, and will eventually get used to it..
*Insert Signature Here*
IT SUCKS!!!

They went from star ratings to Thumbs up and down or like and dislike whatever you call it.
And they change the layout and everything just...

*BLAARRGGH*

I can just imagine the announcment.

"Active April 1st. all of Youtube will have the new Clusterfuck version"
I dislike it, but I guess it is just a question of habituation. (or an April Fool)
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
I don't mind it. I liked how it switched videos in the beta version, but I don't think it does that in this one. Maybe that was the html 5 beta.