Toribash
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Because kids like to like things they aren't "supposed to" and i think he's generally seen as a rebellious thing to like. and the devil has become fairly mainstream in today's culture, so he's seen more as a cool evil guy than the guy that tortures you when you die or whatever christians beleive in ;o

Couldn't have said it better myself, and it can also be pretty fun to shock/scare people with those crazy beliefs.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post

if the quote above was trollbait....

if that crap was serious...

Becuase God seems to be doing a terrible job at running things atm. There's not even any proof that he exists. The entire premise of praying is "Pray to God you get whatever, if you got it then YAY GOD DID IT , if not then it wasn't God's will, sorry try again." I respect him for making light 3 days before making a light source, though. That's some pretty hardcore shit right there.

Why doesn't God just forgive Lucifer if he's all about forgiveness and what-not, bam problem solved.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
cuz..
he reminds me of daedras (from elder scrolls or forgotten realms)
or that one daedra king guy who is half crazy from shivering isles
and i like when peoples r half crazy.
hes a punk standing up to the feds (God) i mean we grow up seeing him as a super evil person and was punished but if you think of it he won cause he got to run his own thing god was just lazy not to destroy him like he could have or could have been god's choice who knows
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
its not god that doesnt do a good job, its SATAN who causes all the bad things. god didnt make eve eat the apple, satan did. and god would forgive lucifer, its lucifers will that hes not an angel!! gah, everyone's butts are starting to become smarter than their beholder.
Mhm.
its not god that doesnt do a good job, its SATAN who causes all the bad things. god didnt make eve eat the apple, satan did. and god would forgive lucifer, its lucifers will that hes not an angel!! gah, everyone's butts are starting to become smarter than their beholder.

Considering their beholder was made by humans 2000 years ago with far less knowledge than we do now. Have you ever read some of the stuff in the bible? It's quite silly, some of it. Also, God could prevent the bad things since, well, he's God. He doesn't. It seems to me he gets some kind of kick out of watching the poor suffer and die, which would make him malevolent.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
pffft. the only "kick out of seeing people suffer" would just be satan trying to get to you. if he got a kick out of seeing people suffer, would he die on the cross for us?
Mhm.
pffft. the only "kick out of seeing people suffer" would just be satan trying to get to you. if he got a kick out of seeing people suffer, would he die on the cross for us?

Your face when: he's chilling with 2 of him selves in heaven right now. Go.

Plenty of people died in more inhumane ways or on the cross, etc. God makes people knowing they won't go to heaven, dick move etc. God created light 2 days before he made a light source wtf. God thought the sky was another body of water and that he had to make something to separate that shit. wtf...

Also, God is a dick

and God hates figs.

inb4 christfag says to not take the bible literally, and nitpicks parts he does want to take literally.
Last edited by isaac; Apr 8, 2011 at 06:09 AM.
DesertPunk

Please click this