Toribash
i havent got a creditcard
i havent got time for this
i dont want to waste my reallife money for a ... game (sorry but this is just .. a game)
I Hate
Originally Posted by KiLLaH View Post
i havent got a creditcard
i havent got time for this
i dont want to waste my reallife money for a ... game (sorry but this is just .. a game)

kk same for me but cant you buy boosters with creds? we could all pitch in 4 or 5k and buy the booster for him
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
no we cant shlimmy.... D:
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Dang.... oh yea... cuase then everyone would have like a bajillion creds... im dumb lol
~Sander Cohen~
ooook....
W/e Let's get back on topic now the above posts are at risk of deletion..

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
guys, when I said Elite's gonna fund the clan I meant he's gonna give it to Imubai, the clan treasurer. Then Imubai can give each of us the money we need to buy our stuff
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I really doubt this is gonna happen, seriosly what about SMASH? And even he doesn't play that much. Plus the idea of him getting a prepayed credit card when his parents are pissed is not very open either.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Frunk, please don't be comin' up in our grillz like dis, mind yo own biness bizitch!!1! (lol jk)

Frunk, don't be hatin'
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
ok yea I kinda have to agree with frunk.... Im not saying hes a "bad guy" im just saying hes not Jesus and we probly shouldnt make a big dealio (deal) out of some drift you caught at school (something you heard at school)
~Sander Cohen~
right I am just saying don't get your hopes up, especially with elite. He said at one point he would get and xbox360 and another a wii but hes still playing gamecube on his tv. Im just saying don't get your hopes up.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast