Toribash
Last year my friend Kyle and I were fence jumping at some beach area (Jump over peoples back fences down a line of houses), then some guys started shouting at us but we just continued. We finally had done about 30 houses and 1 school. Now we decided to go back and we got to the house with those guys again, this time they were pissed so the three men and one fat Blue Cattle dog started running after us, we both split up and finally met up at the front of the peoples house (Stupid thing to do I know), now the ran full pelt at us, so my friend ran through there back yard AGAIN and got on to the beach, I ran down some small side street things and lost them by hiding beside some big waste bin. Eventually I had to run across some big open field which the peoples car was parked on the side of it (It led onto the beach), so me being stealth ninja crawled across it and ran just my friends mothers house. There I was waiting at the back gate for Kyle to come through for 20 minutes untill finally he came through the gate.

I was probably most scared running from these men or the though of Kyle being caught when I was waiting at his house.
hi.
You guys are some special kids.

Like i never had one scary moment in my life, except when i was 5 and got lost |:

When I almost cut off my thumb. Scary shit.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
A few days ago, I'm glad nobody saw it. I was with my little cousine in the garden walking. She's one year old. I was holding her. I kneeled with her to look at the fish and when I wanted to stay up I almost fell over because I lost my balance. God, my heart stopped for a moment. luckily I could stay up again. I had the fear of losing my own cousine by my own fault, holy shit.
Last edited by Dilara; Jul 11, 2011 at 08:16 PM.
3 pages over-night, I love it.
I'm waiting for some hardcore stories. :3

My life wasn't really scary, all that ever happened was ghost stuff, it's a long story and involves my friend claiming he had a ghost friend, he could see ghosts around the area and that he could see demons, me seeing 2 ghosts and supposedly getting chased by demons which I didn't see but he said he did. It's hard not to believe he can see them because some of the stuff but yeah, dunno.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
You sat that like any girl would have sexual intercourse with you anyways Alan

Actually, my girlfriend is pregnant at the moment.
I'm still pretty scared.
When I was 3, I never listened to my dad. So when he told me to cross the street, I didn't, and when he told me NOT to, I always did.
This happened one time where I was on my scooter, and my dad told me not to, so I did. There was a truck, that came by and I still crossed on my scooter. It didn't stop or slow down, so when I passed, the truck skimmed me. It was going like 50 miles an hour. :/ I wonder where I would be if I actually slowed down or stopped.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Actually, my girlfriend is pregnant at the moment.
I'm still pretty scared.

Who got her pregnant? O_O_O

The scariest time of my life was when I got bit by a mosquito and got full-blown malaria.
Err ...
BAD LUCK