Ranking
Original Post
Scariest time of your life
I've made a thread about this before but it disappeared, so I decided to make another one because I love reading your stories, go!
Tint is sex.
I have way too many times that were scary as hell. They've all been pretty bad so I couldn't exactly pick one specific one out. They all revolve around death, violence, alcohol, drugs, and gangs though xP Not so much on the gangs but shit went down a few times. Another one was the possibility of having a kid. That was a scary moment. x.x
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well my house is getting kinda freaky :/. Once my family came to visit so i had to sleep on the couch. It was dark and shit and i wasnt really nice to sleep in... So i decided ill just sleep on my sisters floor next to the bed. So i went off and slept on the bed. Then i felt something that wasnt right... my eyes were wide open then my sister woke up and she said Someone pulled my blanket! that day was so weird... Also my when my sister was alone. Her closet just randomly opened @_@
I make tears out of blood for you..
When I had my head busted open with a baseball bat and almost passed out with a concussion. :/
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
F.E.A.R. 2 is some pretty intense stuff.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
"Alan, my period is late."

OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD, OH MAN OH GOD, OH MAN, OH GOD.
Originally Posted by bloodtear15 View Post
Well my house is getting kinda freaky :/. Once my family came to visit so i had to sleep on the couch. It was dark and shit and i wasnt really nice to sleep in... So i decided ill just sleep on my sisters floor next to the bed. So i went off and slept on the bed. Then i felt something that wasnt right... my eyes were wide open then my sister woke up and she said Someone pulled my blanket! that day was so weird... Also my when my sister was alone. Her closet just randomly opened @_@

Your sis' room is definitely haunted DX

When I was J-Walked in front of the police station....yea I'm not really scared of things

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
when a girl nearly kicked my balls off but thx to my super reflexes she kicked my "stuff" or when me and my sister were watching dr.phil(trust me its was awsome back then) and then we heard and upstairs door open and no one was up there O-O
One time, My mom found everything in our basement tipped over and random baby food laying on the ground. The day before the basement was nice and organized.