Toribash
Alan.
guess you are right.
But all you need to do is learn to counter it.
No shovel problems.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Shovelers are not even slightly as annoying as the people that complain about it all the time.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post
Shovelers are not even slightly as annoying as the people that complain about it all the time.

Exactly. If I see someone complaining about shovelers, I shovel them for the hell of it :P
Hoss.
Back in my day we didn't have shovelers, or all the prissy fucks like you guys that came along with them.

My feelings for shoveling are indifferent.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I really don't mind about shoveling at all. Here are the facts:

People who shovel either:
a) Are new to the game and can only do basic movements.
b) Are trying to win without much effort.
or
c) Trying to make you angry.

People who complain about shoveling are:
a) Too bad at the game to counter it.
b) Mad that the game can be simplified to something like shoveling.
or
c) all of the above.

Don't complain about shoveling, or else you just make yourself look like un-skilled trollbait who'll complain about anything.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Honestly i dont mind shovelers.

Hell even I shovel at some points. If people want to complain about a very great move, then thats their problem.

I actually have the balls to say im a shoveler in an ant-shoveling thread and proud to be one because if people are that pissed of at a fucking move of a game, then they really should find a place called outside.
Last edited by Rfifan; Aug 25, 2011 at 11:29 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
i couldnt give a fuck about shovelers, i play the way i want to whatever the other persons doing, im also pretty shit at this game, so i shovel as well.