Toribash
Well... when this DOES come out I hope the shaders will be more graphics card compatible.
this 3.3 is simply AWESOME, but there's one thing i really don't like, the ctrl+right-clic to rotate the camera, i think only right-clic is way better/simpler
Originally Posted by skulloman View Post
this 3.3 is simply AWESOME, but there's one thing i really don't like, the ctrl+right-clic to rotate the camera, i think only right-clic is way better/simpler

hampa said that this will be an option in 3.3 final
so no worries
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!
will there be a worldbuilder for that? (with the option of attaching objects of course)

3.3 beta is kewl but i can't make a mace lol
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
3.3 beta is kewl but i can't make a mace lol

I could cook one together for you if you want...

>_>

<_<

Yup. It'll probably just be a sphere on a stick though.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Bananana View Post
Well... when this DOES come out I hope the shaders will be more graphics card compatible.

thats not really possible considering taht shaders require pixel shading 2.0
so unless he downgrades them and makes them kinda crappy and NOT shaders, it wont work for the people who dont have pixel shading 2.0
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by Budster View Post
Nope, doesn't work anymore. That's the old server on quakenet(?).

Does too work, you just gotta type the right thing... its / something, thats how I got the link so I know it works.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Does too work, you just gotta type the right thing... its / something, thats how I got the link so I know it works.

To join the new irc server with the java thing, just type /server irc.toribash.com, and when it connects, type /join #toribash

[T]
#hi

World builder is a seperate script. it's not a huge part of toribash. If Newbluck or some one eles wants to update the worldbuilder to work with the new features they can but it's not coming out in the new version because no ones made it yet...