Toribash
Re: Hehe,forgot 2 tell u
Originally Posted by ramiro ze bull
Originally Posted by =PsYcHZ=
I think its just rediclues to even think of any one hacking forums/emails.
Completely and utterly stupid to even think such thing.

i completley agree, it is. i was just saying that you would need a ton of stuff just to get in to an account and not just a random search.

Yes im not saying it isnt possible , but you would need to skill of those who hack into the pentagon to pull of something like this.
I mean hacking into MSN?
And even this forum should have exremly good anti hacking counter measures.
Wow, I cant believe this, everyone hates you, noone respects you, and everyone knows that you cant do the things you say you can, so don't try and gain control by being 'The bad apple' of the forum...
i'd like to state something here as a personal learning i hope danny may learn from...

acting touch shit is dumb, real dumb, it's the way to loose out on games...
i've (as a games + applications programer) learnt to hack windows accounts, hotmail, websites and other things, but i've NEVER used it on anyone (other than to hack into the school and put "Sieg Was Here" as the screen saver on that computer once =P) but the point is nothing comes from it, your just a wisper in the wind now m8. and the mods probly whont even bother to ban you via IP as your not really worth it. oh and hacking me will come of no good as people will notice and i will e-mail hampa... what are you useing? some sort of brute force hacker? that's the kind of thing i'd expect from an idiot like you... when your readdy to play with the big boys, try figgure out my AOL e-mail, you do that and i'll give you the next link along the chain ;). oh, and to anyone who's thinking i'm helping danny, i have MANY chains >)
Oh, danny, when will you learn? When will you leave!? Go ahead, hack my account. Do it. What? Afraid of the law? Not danny! Oh, no! So what are you waiting for, hack me.
ifyou can hack change my profile SIG image, to your name, address, IP, hotmail, credit card detales and anything else i might need to buy random crap off e-bay with >P
Originally Posted by CaptZeroth
Oh, danny, when will you learn? When will you leave!? Go ahead, hack my account. Do it. What? Afraid of the law? Not danny! Oh, no! So what are you waiting for, hack me.

Please do the same , i beg you!
Oh and remembar , there isnt such thing as the law *wink* *wink*
Oh and sieg , hacking microsoft , dude , seriosly , dont beleve that...
Hmm i remember playing uplink, i need to start playing that hacking game again, loads of fun. (mac ver aint intel compatible tho )

It think that how ungenuine versions of Windows come about.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
LMAO ok no you miss understand, by hacking microsoft i mean i hacked into windows files anhack into windows accounts, that's easy to do, serch the web, there are millions of tutorials, but you need to know atleast some DOS and general programing befor trying.

Originally Posted by HebrewHamr

It think that how ungenuine versions of Windows come about.

yes it is... i've changed the windows files many a time on my computer i can do many things, includeing changeing the windows logo on start up :P
Nice. Sounds cool. Have the toribash logo say "Windoooooooooows!" lol

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do