Ranking
Original Post
Hehe,forgot 2 tell u
u didnt think im gonna leave the forums did ya?well,its gonna be much worse.

These few days i was searching for something to hack hotmail or aim or anything like that,and I will be hacking one of the people in toribash,and change their password.

If u dont want this to happen,stop crappin the life out of me (by annoying me,pissin' me off)

AND IF U ANNOY ME VERY BAD,I WILL HACK 1 OF THE MODS

So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!

Hack me if you can
Re: Hehe,forgot 2 tell u
Umm, dude, you go ahead and hack. I'm sure people will respect you for that.

Not sure if you'll gain anything but a permanent IP ban from it, but have fun doing that.

Originally Posted by danny_the_lonely_twat
If u dont want this to happen,stop crappin the life out of me (by annoying me,pissin' me off)

You bring it on yourself. Stop being so childish and people will take you seriously.

And if you hack a mod, have fun with the account. Your time with it will be short and sweet, like a half-eaten candy cane.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola
Not sure if you'll gain anything but a permanent IP ban from it, but have fun doing that.

If I hack a mod...he'll ban the account and it'll be like.....THEY BANNED VEB!OMFG!

Oh,and Qegola...watch your mouth.

And that guy who did the first post....no i wont hack u,u not a noob.U have karma like me so we buds.
Oh,and Qegola...watch your mouth.

I state the truth, and only the truth. I'm afraid the liberties given in this forum DO extend to such practices as dolling out facts to the... Maturity handicapped. I fear I cannot think of a more eloquent way to put it.

So please, sir, watch YOUR mouth. I've done nothing wrong, so don't discipline me ^_^
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
u didnt think im gonna leave the forums did ya?well,its gonna be much worse.

These few days i was searching for something to hack hotmail or aim or anything like that,and I will be hacking one of the people in toribash,and change their password.

So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!
So......your choice!

Im sorry for you.
I have bought toribash with me email.
Many other accounts are logged on it etc etc.
You even concider thretening me about hacking mine and i think you will be in jail for a very long time.
Im not as stupid as you, and im not going to stand by while you intimidate me.
You even try my friend , and it will be a very ugly life for you.
And also remember dude - He's not smart enough to know what to do IF he can hack.
Q = QUAKER OATS

He cant hack for S**T.
No one can hack email.
Its just one of those things you cant do...
Oh and he is just saying it too look cool , and so no one "is basty to him".
NOOB!