Ranking
I don't like your movement.
its really twitch. Mostly at the legs

I do like how it's clean however.
Yeah that was realllly twitchy. Looking at how you made the replay, it seems like you change joint positions way too quickly. Try to go at least longer before you change a joint. For example, you could wait at least 10 frames after holding a knee before you contract it. It adds to the quality of the replay and makes it a lot smoother overall. Other then that, I like the idea of the replay.
ORMO|Retired
THANKS GUYS

LOOK AT MY SUCKY -32 REPLAY
Attached Files
A Flame of Roses.rpl (500.8 KB, 34 views)
Your movement is better in this one. But still twitchy here and there.

You made many mistakes in this replay im going to name a few.
- Ghosting in the opener
- You don't want to hit Uke on the floor
THANKS FOR BUMP, RLY NEEDED TO POST THIS OSM SELF SPAR
Attached Files
Power.rpl (1.15 MB, 26 views)
I've been trying to get into tricking, critique my newest replay.
Attached Files
Just Another Rainy Day.rpl (636.4 KB, 32 views)
There's a lot of unique aspects to your style that could make your tricking replays really cool, but you also need some work when it comes to movement.
To start, the beginning made me cringe because of how twitchy it was. To a lesser extent it didn't build flow like I'd hope tricking openers do. Things got better at about frame 589 though. The spin to cork was both smooth and unique, I liked it a lot. For your swingthroughs, I'd recommend making them less slanted because you'd want your foundation to be stable so you can pull off a good cork. From what I've seen it doesn't really matter how you cork if your swingthroughs are clean and carry enough momentum for the spin itself. Another thing I'd recommend is not extending your arms over your head for so long because it tends to throw you off balance. Other then that, the cork was fine really, it's just that keeping track of your balance could help you pull off a cleaner landing. Moving on.

The running part was cool but it felt like you stopped it too short. The final spin was nice and smooth, nothing wrong there.

Sorry for writing so much, it seems like no one cncs tricking anymore except Flash and I'd like for that to change.
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by Pr1vAt3 View Post
There's a lot of unique aspects to your style that could make your tricking replays really cool, but you also need some work when it comes to movement.
To start, the beginning made me cringe because of how twitchy it was. To a lesser extent it didn't build flow like I'd hope tricking openers do. Things got better at about frame 589 though. The spin to cork was both smooth and unique, I liked it a lot. For your swingthroughs, I'd recommend making them less slanted because you'd want your foundation to be stable so you can pull off a good cork. From what I've seen it doesn't really matter how you cork if your swingthroughs are clean and carry enough momentum for the spin itself. Another thing I'd recommend is not extending your arms over your head for so long because it tends to throw you off balance. Other then that, the cork was fine really, it's just that keeping track of your balance could help you pull off a cleaner landing. Moving on.

The running part was cool but it felt like you stopped it too short. The final spin was nice and smooth, nothing wrong there.

Sorry for writing so much, it seems like no one cncs tricking anymore except Flash and I'd like for that to change.

Nobody cares about lagswitch.

Anyways, everything he said sums it up except the cork setup:

Even though I've been trying to work on an upright ST setup myself, Kicking off at an angle is the most important aspect of a cork; but you need momentum. Without it, it won't be clean, especially if your form mid-spin is miraculous. The arms need to be extended well after the jump so you can generate sufficient rotation. I haven't seen any corks in this game that didn't involve high arms.

Now to build up momentum, you need to build up speed with a great, clean transition-whether it's a scoot, j-step, gumbi or anything else- to get that swinging leg up at a decent velocity. Every move in the chain should be a collective effort to build momentum for the next. In real life, you can muscle any trick out "from standing", but in this game you need to take advantage of momentum and fluidity.

For the replay, 6/10

You twitch and toe jumps make me crai.
Last edited by LagSwitch; Oct 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM.
NOODLE ARMS