Toribash
Original Post
Pwr Permanent Replay Thread
eh, i stopped playing toribash a lot, not addicted anymore so heres a permanent replay thread.
Attached Files
Doris.rpl (234.2 KB, 52 views)
Revenge.rpl (211.8 KB, 40 views)
Loved.rpl (168.7 KB, 38 views)
Gunsounds.rpl (199.6 KB, 37 views)
wow nice replays i really like the first and the last kick in loved , it was awesome replays , hope some day i can do same as you :3 ,, good job dude
Doris - I don't like how you grabbed to start off the manip and the transition to the first kick could have been faster.

Try doing something with the torso. Pose was decent.

1 finished replay and 2 wips
Attached Files
The Spiteful Chant.rpl (315.2 KB, 30 views)
Beetlejuice.rpl (197.2 KB, 18 views)
Day n' Nite.rpl (235.6 KB, 19 views)
totes could have gotten a crotchboom on that spiteful chick or whatever replay.

anyway it was an alright replay I guess, I liked the weird little kick punch punch combo
thing going on at the start, tho your arms were a little stiff. the flow kinda changes a little
bit from being fast paced to something a little slower, which isn't bad but was worth
noticing tho, so idk. now there's this thing largekilla said on someones thread one time
or something whatever, but I don't like it when hands are grabbed before actually touching
whatever you're trying to grab. I always like to grab like one frame away or something.
also this is kinda where your replay falls apart imo, the movement looked really ehh,
that skeet decap would have looked way better had you worked harder on how things looked.
wow that
sucked
thanks for the cnc nearly, heres a little fix on a replay till I make a full one.
Attached Files
Loved.rpl (188.3 KB, 23 views)
I loved everything until you kicked the head in the end.
If you'd kicked with your foot, it would have been much better.

Overall, it's a decent replay