Toribash
Originally Posted by MrSharts View Post
Hello everyone who's reading this my name is Bob and i'm a 14 year old male. I like to play a lot of games like Toribash, Counter Strike Global Offensive,Quake Live,Torve,and much more. I am active on toribash and forums mostly every night (6:00) pacific time. Except for weekends and school breaks. I will show up for every event as long as its at nigh time or during a school break. I would like to join this clan because it is well organized and very active and the best can i've ever seen and allowed me to put in an application.

I vote No because the app wasn't long enough for me. Feel free to try again in a while after your a brown belt.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by MrSharts View Post
Hello everyone who's reading this my name is Bob and i'm a 14 year old male. I like to play a lot of games like Toribash, Counter Strike Global Offensive,Quake Live,Torve,and much more. I am active on toribash and forums mostly every night (6:00) pacific time. Except for weekends and school breaks. I will show up for every event as long as its at nigh time or during a school break. I would like to join this clan because it is well organized and very active and the best can i've ever seen and allowed me to put in an application.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid it is a No from me as well. It lacked a lot of content I feel like it should have had, and even some of the content I suggested you should add in the OP. What I'd love for you to do is wait maybe a few weeks, a month, and reapply.
Hello my name is EvoPepsi i am 17 and live in the U.S.
I am good in ABD other mods i can learn i don't have any previous clans i have
been in i also prefer to be called "Pepsi" rather than "EvoPepsi."
More personal things about me: I like playing on different consoles and different games most games on computer i don't like and like to run around a lot in the morning.
Ok here's the serious information: My real name is Petter i am on forums quite a bit and i love to play with other clan members.
Originally Posted by EvoPepsi View Post
More personal things about me: I like playing on different consoles and different games most games on computer i don't like and like to run around a lot in the morning.
Ok here's the serious information: My real name is Petter i am on forums quite a bit and i love to play with other clan members.

Its a No from me, sorry.

Our clan focuses on Wars and Forum activity, you don't seem to meet the requirements for ether of those, since you have Zero post on the forums and you're an orange belt (I only consider brown belt and above). I would suggest going play the game more until you're brown belt and re-applying, it would also help your case if you explore the forums a bit and get your post count up so we will know you're forum active.

I have gotten a report from another player though that you are some what skilled in game, but since you are an orange belt this leads me to believe that you are an alt trying to multi-clan. If this account is an alt then you are out of luck, we don't accept alts, feel free though to come back and re-apply on your main account.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
It's a No from me as well, sorry. Feel free to try again in a couple weeks or so.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?

Uh, your name reminds me something. Yeah. EvoSoda.

Anyways, your app needs more effort, replays, blah blah blah. No.

Hello Fellow (Specs) I Hope you have a wonderfull Day in toribash and Real life and i am here to apply for Spectators And i wish i will be accepted!. also enjoy my Application!

PART 1#
Hi My Name is jyhgtfreds And i am 3rd And Black Belt and hoping to be in 4th And Black Belt,And i was in my old clan Named (Vibe) i was kicked because i was banned for personal info that i cannot tell And hoping you will Understand!.And i Have Been On Toribash for A half of Year Now (Year Half) And Hoping to get into 2 Year On Toribash!. And I Have Been Active Lately after 5 months non playing , now my ratio is 9 to 10 In scale of Forum activity! and 8-10 Scale Of Ingame.

Part 2# (Mods im Good At!)
And i am good at ABD Because i have been training With Some Oldschools Like Kratos And more And i am In A good Mood in playing ABD and win some Wars!, Hoping To Be an oldschool akido big dojo ! And teach some Players Need in help,My Second one is Judo Because obvious All New player Plays Judo and i have been playing from yellow belt to brown belt.My Last 2 Mods Are Sparring And Akido the old Akido!. and i have been playing them since 2nd and black belt! And i am now good at them!.

Part 3# (Last Part!)
My Name is Joshril And i live in Malaysia And my age is 14 becoming 15. And i have been studying About Computers and Programing And i have been programin a game called Mini Legends Soon To Be Published!.If you wanna try just pm me For the Link!. And My Hobby is to play Mini Legends And Toribash And Roblox And Soccer And Blacks Ops 1,2,3! And AGAR.iO MASTAH And i am also Good At A Few CSGO Game! and hope you understand All of My Toribash Info are Below Hope you Enjoy

JYHGTFREDS
0((JYAGSDHGADA))0
Hope you all Enjoy Reading My Application!

Originally Posted by jyhgtfreds View Post

Hello Fellow (Specs) I Hope you have a wonderfull Day in toribash and Real life and i am here to apply for Spectators And i wish i will be accepted!. also enjoy my Application!

PART 1#
Hi My Name is jyhgtfreds And i am 3rd And Black Belt and hoping to be in 4th And Black Belt,And i was in my old clan Named (Vibe) i was kicked because i was banned for personal info that i cannot tell And hoping you will Understand!.And i Have Been On Toribash for A half of Year Now (Year Half) And Hoping to get into 2 Year On Toribash!. And I Have Been Active Lately after 5 months non playing , now my ratio is 9 to 10 In scale of Forum activity! and 8-10 Scale Of Ingame.

And i am good at ABD Because i have been training With Some Oldschools Like Kratos And more And i am In A good Mood in playing ABD and win some Wars!, Hoping To Be an oldschool akido big dojo ! And teach some Players Need in help,My Second one is Judo Because obvious All New player Plays Judo and i have been playing from yellow belt to brown belt.My Last 2 Mods Are Sparring And Akido the old Akido!. and i have been playing them since 2nd and black belt! And i am now good at them!.

Part 3# (Last Part!)
My Name is Joshril And i live in Malaysia And my age is 14 becoming 15. And i have been studying About Computers and Programing And i have been programin a game called Mini Legends Soon To Be Published!.If you wanna try just pm me For the Link!. And My Hobby is to play Mini Legends And Toribash And Roblox And Soccer And Blacks Ops 1,2,3! And AGAR.iO MASTAH And i am also Good At A Few CSGO Game! and hope you understand All of My Toribash Info are Below Hope you Enjoy

JYHGTFREDS
0((JYAGSDHGADA))0

English is a bit off here and there, but I understand thats because its not your main language. I'll give you a Yes, would love to have you in the clan. Your app showed a lot of effort and that is really refreshing to see.

Just keep in mind the two types of activity in our clan is war activity and forum activity. If you get a few more Yes' from other members you're in.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •

I'll also say No to your application. Additionally, I don't feel like I can offer advice beyond what has already been said. Good luck in your future endeavors, and I hope that eventually you find your way back to us~

Originally Posted by jyhgtfreds View Post

PART 1#

Part 3# (Last Part!)

JYHGTFREDS
0((JYAGSDHGADA))0

I love it! It's a Yes from me~ Wait a bit for other people to read over it, and we'll see what happens c ;