Toribash
Actually, I think the worst for me was trying to befriend certain people who've been here for a while. lol, why would they care about me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
loaned tabwater 50k
market said they wouldn't do anything about it because my puush pictures expired
pacquiao
Wow what a fucking downer weoo ;-;

Anyways my worst decision would prob be......

Making my name Pidgenere

When I first made my name I was trying to get a Pidge-near

But I fucked up and put it Pidge -nere instead
I dunno, nothing in particular, maybe setting bot in wibbles to modify referral links to redirect to shock sites (sry novi m8). Got a 7 day ban for that, but at least the referral links stopped being spammed plus we got chaos nest. This one I regret happening but I don't regret any of my actions; an admin took my tp, that sucked.

Oh and trusting the admins, bunch of scammers they stole my void for 2 years! That's about it.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Retiring from GM lead the first time.

Did u retire from admin too?
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Aug 13, 2015 at 05:06 AM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
bet on someone for 100k (all my earning from arts, it hurts) in a betting server in 2011 or 2012

he lost even after dmed the opponent's arm
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
[LIST]
[*]Joining TGS.

Pretty harsh, what happened there if you don't mind me asking.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Did u retire from admin too?

Yeah, very briefly. I was pretty new at admin and was still thinking like a GM, whereby they tend to just pull out when they feel they can't maintain their duties, which is a little bit different.
All things considered I don't think I was ready for it at the time but circumstances kinda forced it.
I dunno, part regret for not sticking at it back then, part grateful for the way it happened because I think I'm a better lead now for it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Also my overall losses at duels are, about 100k ): what a sad life i live, i coudve just saved the tc but nooo. 'Eki! Duel that 50k of yours so youll have 100k for that name change you want so badly!' 'Eki!' Bet all your textures for 20k!' Fucking conscience..
Last edited by Lust; Aug 13, 2015 at 01:55 PM. Reason: i didnt have a d so i put a d ok bye now
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Globaling for the wrong server (few days ago).
Not playing wushu earlier..
I don't have any decisions that had a negative impact on my "toribash career"

i am a bird now - Lil B