Toribash
Such an awesome name for such a tidy XD is there anytime I could start doing stuff for the clan? because I haven't been on the top of my game so I want to be on forums a little more. Most likely whatever you ask I can do, at least at a mediocre level.
Have a Great and Fuck you
@eki27 Losing tons of wars, but we'll get better eventually.....is it possible if i could swap my rank for recruiter?
-----
We should also try to get past 50k TCs if we get rejected for trying to be offical, that way we'll have back up TCs for the next application attempt.
Last edited by iPrime; Sep 8, 2015 at 06:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haha! Ur mad!
Ye we have a total of 140k in the bank my TC is basically shared with the bank and me ...
-----
IPrime once I'm home I'll make u a recruiter
Last edited by pranit; Sep 8, 2015 at 07:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pranit,update the goals then once you transfer some to the bank.
And make Prime an arch duke,can't edit ranks over phone.
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
Hehehehe my tips / advices are awsum as fk ! XD

And if anyone goes inactive they should let us higher ranks know and with a legit reason :P We want our clan be active too XD. You should add this to the rules, pranit :3

Oh and we should give every new member a TRIAL and also a seperate rank for it, before they can ACTUALLY be in the clan, kinda like what we did back in [Ascend]. Also, you should change UNRANKED to something else, cuz the "unranked" makes new members feel like they don't belong in an actual rank and we all want our members to be included not left out XD. After all, we all want what's best for our lovely clan.
Last edited by iPrime; Sep 9, 2015 at 06:08 AM.
Haha! Ur mad!
Unranked is there no matter what ... It's usually when there is a new member and the leader didn't place then yet I'll work the on the trial rank , I'll ask kevo to come up with a cool ass name but till then we have to compromise and thanks for the Advice I would like every member to be open
Can't remove it,as pranit stated above.
I'll think of something for the name in the meantime.

Every member should give his full and honest opinion at all times.
It's a necessity to have clear and understandable conversations and agreements.
Thanks iPrime for being a role model in that for everyone

What's up with all of you lately,anyways?
For me,I'm having a hard time with school as I'm so not used to it.
And other than that my girlfriend is sick so I have to take care of her. I'll be a bit inactive because of that.
And with that I only mean I won't play so much in the next few days,not going completely offline.
I check the forums nearly hourly so I don't think it's a biggy.
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
H I have school and all I'll play when ever needed I'll play today since kevo won't be that active
Hello Guys! Im New In Da Clan Happy To Be With My Close Friend.. Pranit And To Be With You Guys Too!
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known