Thebeaner1
1 Votes / 4.00%
D0r
3 Votes / 12.00%
Pookie
10 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pookie is the loyalist member on that poll and his experiance in [Evil] would make him a good leader.
STACKING THAT GWOP
*bump*

don't want this thread to die...

Should relatively new members be able to vote? I don't think they should because they hardly know any of the nominees or any other member.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
well what even if you aren't completely up to date on all the candidates but are of age you can vote so they can

So bottom line is to be fair if your in evil and not a nominee then you can and should vote
Now with 100% less angst
I think you should hear the rest of the clan's views before making verdicts. It's not really fair if you don't give the members a say.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I know that I'm not in this clan, but why is Imubai not on the list? :x
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
I think Imubai should go back on the Roster in an [Evil] Legends section with players like Rubby and Nukem. Regardless of inactivity, these players were essential to the formation of the clan.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Don't want this thread to die... and we still have some people who haven't voted.