D0r
3 Votes / 12.00%
Pookie
10 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Actual [Evil] Election
Elect the next leader. You have roughly one month to cast your votes. After that no more votes.

Nominees are: thebeaner1, d0r, Madgecko11, and Pookie

No speeches from nominees, nominees could only be idealists.

Nominees can't vote at all. If they vote they will get 2 votes taken away from their totals.

Non-clan members can vote but their votes will not be counted.
Now with 100% less angst
Im stuck between gecko and d0r....

I'll go with gecko, because i've known him since he was in triforce.
Hoss.
I voted for Pookie. He is a good friend to me and I know he is trust-worthy enough to be the leader of [Evil].
STACKING THAT GWOP
ive chosen Pookie, the reasons arent so many, but with my few experience at [Evil], Pookie was one of those who discussed in almost all the discussions...
its nothing against other nominees, obviously...
hope this thread doesn't die before the election's over...
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
hope this thread doesn't die before the election's over...

pookie, did you vote for yourself? only 2 people have chosen to vote for you so far.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
pookie, did you vote for yourself? only 2 people have chosen to vote for you so far.

of course not! It's a public poll, you can see for yourself. And why would I break my own rules?

And I swear on my grandfather's grave that I'm on the honor system. I never met my grandfather...
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
yep 3 voters, Tinerr, houtz335, Shlimby. No Pookie.