Ranking
I find the thing about you play fighting with him in the toribash style so cute.
PARANDROID
replays from 1yed today (MAKES YELLOW BELT!!!)
Well, today I taught him the rawr kick.. here are replays of practice then the fights.

These are all great plays from 1eyed. He is doing great and once again, the community in the room and forums, everyone ... THANKS.
Attached Files
1eyedlearns rawr kick.rpl (13.9 KB, 36 views)
1eyed makes yellow belt!!.rpl (21.7 KB, 22 views)
noce from b4tt4ry.rpl (16.5 KB, 18 views)
lil fighter of death!.rpl (24.4 KB, 17 views)
wow, what a great svae bud.rpl (48.9 KB, 16 views)
great save.rpl (38.2 KB, 18 views)
3streak horray!.rpl (22.0 KB, 14 views)
the fall of 1eyed today.rpl (16.5 KB, 16 views)
This is a great father-son thing.. I taught my sister to play toribash.. and she sucked at it.. and my parents don't care much.

My sister got grounded from it as soon as they saw bad language on it..

Hope to see you around, 1eyed
In real life toribash sounds mad, im soo doing that =)

Grats for ur son btw =P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Be sure to teach him not to be cocky and respect all players. Only then will he be truly good at Toribash. Also make sure Toribash doesn't become his religon, he's still a kid and yeah, you get the point.
this is quite touching.

but everything is reasonable doses. don't overdo everything, or the teachers will think he needs help when he pauses for 10 seconds between each step.

those are really nice replays for such a person.

made my day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
To be honest, age aside, I see nothing functionally spectacular.

These are the sort of matches I saw every day when I was of that level of experience.

Considering that it's likely that 1eyed may only be playing Toribash for the next year or two at most, I'm unsure of whether he'll reach whatever potential he may (or may not) hold - older Toribash players naturally tend to be better.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Thats cool you and your son both play. I told my bro about this game a while back and he wasnt too good. My dad thinks its retarded lol. He's never played though only watched me.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
To be honest, age aside, I see nothing functionally spectacular.

These are the sort of matches I saw every day when I was of that level of experience.

Considering that it's likely that 1eyed may only be playing Toribash for the next year or two at most, I'm unsure of whether he'll reach whatever potential he may (or may not) hold - older Toribash players naturally tend to be better.

I disagree.

As long as this game's community keeps it's friendly environment that it is now famous for, I reckon that he will keep playing this game for a long time.
This is the reason that I have never stopped playing.
Heck, the game isn't even that good in my opinion any more, I'm just in love with the people I've met here.

As for reaching his potential, if he does keep on playing, and is taken under the wing of RAWR, he will be receiving guidance from some of the best (and some of the oldest) players in the game. (Not me obviously, but you can probably guess some of the people I am referring to. :P)
Surely this will help him become both a formidable player, and also a very nice and mature person for his age. Rathel is in fact a very nice person, in fact, I'm going to go as far as calling him a "legend". I'm sure that this will be inherited.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg