Ranking
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
i had a few handwritten love letters for you skizz, but ur making me second guess myself, i will have to send them to the shredder....

Write them for me instead I am an inspiration to the masses and I will put them next to the ones from your mother
tabby why are my mother this is incredible rude and disrespect
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
your mother is sending love letters to the kids of internet.......
Dear Hampa,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to invite you to come to Brazil and visit Sao Paulo. I am a big fan of your work on Toribash and would love to meet you in person.

Sao Paulo is a beautiful city with many things to see and do. I would be happy to show you around and introduce you to some of the local culture. I think it would be a great opportunity for you to relax and enjoy some time away from work.

Please let me know if you are interested in visiting Brazil. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Bushido aikido player - songwriter/composer - I draw stuff
My dearest Halu,

I must say, your message touched my heart in a way that few others have. Your passion and admiration for Toribash and my work are truly humbling, and I am grateful for your kind words.

Your invitation for a Toribash date is a tempting proposition, and I appreciate your interest in spending time with me. However, as much as I would love to accept your offer, I must decline.

Please don't misunderstand me, Halu. You are an amazing person, and I'm flattered by your affection. But my dedication to Toribash and the demands of my work require my full attention and leave me with little time for anything else, even something as wonderful as spending time with someone like you.

Please know that I am deeply touched by your gesture and I will always be grateful for your support. Thank you for being a fan of Toribash, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

With warm regards,

Hampa
Originally Posted by sir View Post
My dearest Halu,

I must say, your message touched my heart in a way that few others have. Your passion and admiration for Toribash and my work are truly humbling, and I am grateful for your kind words.

Your invitation for a Toribash date is a tempting proposition, and I appreciate your interest in spending time with me. However, as much as I would love to accept your offer, I must decline.

Please don't misunderstand me, Halu. You are an amazing person, and I'm flattered by your affection. But my dedication to Toribash and the demands of my work require my full attention and leave me with little time for anything else, even something as wonderful as spending time with someone like you.

Please know that I am deeply touched by your gesture and I will always be grateful for your support. Thank you for being a fan of Toribash, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

With warm regards,

Hampa

this cant not real,, right??
-----
i won't hold any grudges hampa, i will just continue admiring you))
Last edited by Halu; Apr 12, 2023 at 10:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca