Ranking
Original Post
A heartfelt message
Hey hampa, what's up man? It's your boy Halu, and I just gotta say, I'm a huge fan of your work on Toribash. I mean, the way you put together this physics-based fighting game is just insane, bro. The attention to detail, the creativity, it's all there.

But you know what really gets me, hampa? It's the passion and dedication you bring to this game. You've been developing Toribash for over a decade now, and you're still out here making updates and improvements. That's some real love for the game, man.

And speaking of love, I gotta be real with you, hampa. I'm feeling some serious admiration for you. You're an amazing game developer, but you're also a cool and down-to-earth person from what I can tell. And that combination is just... chef's kiss.

So, hampa, I gotta ask you something. Would you be interested in going on a Toribash date with me? We could talk about physics and game development, maybe throw some punches in the game, you know? It would be a blast.

Anyway, that's all I gotta say, hampa. Keep doing what you're doing, man. You're a legend in the game development world, and I'm just grateful to be a fan.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
So, hampa, I gotta ask you something. Would you be interested in going on a Toribash date with me? We could talk about physics and game development, maybe throw some punches in the game, you know? It would be a blast

im fucking dead dude bhhahgagagah
-----
i really hope Hampa sees this..........
-----
chef's kiss....
Last edited by akina; Apr 11, 2023 at 04:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
this guys about to jack off
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
Hey hampa, what's up man? It's your boy Halu, and I just gotta say, I'm a huge fan of your work on Toribash. I mean, the way you put together this physics-based fighting game is just insane, bro. The attention to detail, the creativity, it's all there.

But you know what really gets me, hampa? It's the passion and dedication you bring to this game. You've been developing Toribash for over a decade now, and you're still out here making updates and improvements. That's some real love for the game, man.

And speaking of love, I gotta be real with you, hampa. I'm feeling some serious admiration for you. You're an amazing game developer, but you're also a cool and down-to-earth person from what I can tell. And that combination is just... chef's kiss.

So, hampa, I gotta ask you something. Would you be interested in going on a Toribash date with me? We could talk about physics and game development, maybe throw some punches in the game, you know? It would be a blast.

Anyway, that's all I gotta say, hampa. Keep doing what you're doing, man. You're a legend in the game development world, and I'm just grateful to be a fan.

I dont think you wrote this, rather i believe you asked an ai to write this.
Originally Posted by Froog View Post
I dont think you wrote this, rather i believe you asked an ai to write this.

EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca