Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Hey guys.

Why is Don's account non-existing?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got banned...

...again...
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Go oooooonnnnnnnn I want to know D:

And uni is awesome! Having a really really good time, thanks How's life?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
My opinion would be considered flaming you and I both know Don has never been my favourite person lol. just have a read through some of the threads you will get the jist of things.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
/ invade

Originally Posted by andcream View Post
i sit around with some giant anti missile missile launchers and wait for DPRK to decide to try to do something stupid

Oshi

Your those guys I heard about

Yay I think
Last edited by JDeck; Feb 7, 2012 at 02:09 AM. Reason: God I couldn't edit this any more srs

to sum up the story, he was acting stupid on irc, so we kind of didn't like him already ('we' being staff and useless ex-staff like siku and I) and then he was like 'go read 1942 by george orwell' to a guy who asked about the big brother references so 'we' began to make fun of him and he complained a lot and did really stupid stuff and uh

here we are
Originally Posted by JDeck View Post
/ invade

Oshi

Your those guys I heard about

Yay I think

wait wut?
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit

If you're curious as to all the details you can ask myself, Skul, or try Donseluke himself. Uh, if you're going with that last option, I'd suggest bringing your conspiracy-theorist-tin-foil-hat, though.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by andcream View Post
wait wut?

I'm a parrot that recently quit, but while I was here Don told me abit about you two.

So yeah