Ranking
It was cool, to say the truth, i don't see any problem with that decap with the shin, as we see ko's with the shin we can see decaps with the shin ;p
I loooved the opener. Nice and fast and smooth. After that though, I expected you to keep rotating to the left, so it looks off when you just went straight at Uke (though I understand that it was probably because it was too hard to continue the rotation while still keeping Uke off the ground). The decap was pretty shin heavy, and it looked like more could have been done, but it was a good relay regardless.

Great job c:
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
i dont see the problem with the shin getting the decap instead of the foot, its usually only a problem because its hard to retract the leg afterwards which was not an issue in this replay (unless you actually believe that shin hits look bad, then alright). very nice replay, opener looked like it was going to be a generic spin but quickly turned into a speedy lift.
oh yeah
Missed me?
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Vortex.rpl (256.5 KB, 29 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I guess not :C
bump
|Replays|
Generic opener stuff,

The first trick was kinda booring, but the kick swipe for the finish was sweet, then the followup to the next one was really nice and the trick afterwards was aswell really nice.

Gj
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Very creative replay.
As xioi said, the first jump was a little boring but the followup with that hookkick looked beautiful.
The 2nd trick looked pretty cool aswell. Good job.

REKD M999!!!!111!!!!

Thanks.
Next up is my entry for the Single Player Cup round 2, so judges better keep out.
Attached Files
|Replays|
Thanks everyone. (yes hi i'm not dead)

Don't Think this replay is Worth cncing on but atleast it's an update.

Kind of lacking ideas for replays atm but working on a parkour that should be quite interesting.
Attached Files
f.rpl (93.7 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Nov 5, 2015 at 07:53 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
__
/--|__
|@ @\ n n n n

get it? cus road bumps.
|Replays|