Ranking
Rainbow: Have you noticed that you taking sides without knowing both sides just makes the situation worse?

Sit Down.
oh shit I kinda forgot it was in parrot resignations. Has any one here got the mod power to move all the posts to general banter?
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
*you're

Also Stellar, not to be that guy but I'm pretty sure rainbow is on a pc, so he's most likely already is, in fact, sitting down

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by JDeck View Post
I left because of don >_>

up2u left because of the fighting going on around here

Mocro left because of "Me <3"

Mega, well idk about mega lol

up2u left because of the fighting wich is caused by kerry.

Originally Posted by JustKerry View Post
lol there is nothing wrong with my insides Mega...
Im not arguing about how bad Don is as I said Im just saying it how I see it. face it he is hated by 99% of the staff for constantly being a dick to them. just because I say it and dont just troll does that make it an argument?

And JDeck was asked to lie to me saying he didnt want me around when it was infact Don

I know you are just saying what you see. I am just saying that what you have been saying lately (call it argument or whatever you want to call it) caused so many anger and fights in the clan wich made it boring and made the members leave. That is what I am saying. And that is right.
Mega my lack of commas and shitty spelling are what make me lovable haha its a quirk.
lol there is nothing wrong with my insides Mega...
Im not arguing about how bad Don is as I said Im just saying it how I see it. face it he is hated by 99% of the staff for constantly being a dick to them. just because I say it and dont just troll does that make it an argument?

And JDeck was asked to lie to me saying he didnt want me around when it was infact Don

Funny cuz' it's true
[HINT HINT]
Annnnnd I'm done.
Well I didn't leave because it got boring, if that was the case I wouldn't even be posting here, I left because it was my time to leave

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
up2u left because of the fighting wich is caused by kerry.
I know you are just saying what you see. I am just saying that what you have been saying lately (call it argument or whatever you want to call it) caused so many anger and fights in the clan wich made it boring and made the members leave. That is what I am saying. And that is right.

is it right though Raindbow or is it what you have been told is right?? a few of those members you quoted have just told you it was nothing to do with me. I respect your loyalty to Don just be careful it doesnt come back and bite you on the arse.
Mega my lack of commas and shitty spelling are what make me lovable haha its a quirk.

aah that was painful to read, even for me :<
FIRED UP