Ranking
Berserk it is a gritty manga but has some funny jokes in. Very long and epic still on going. 1 anime spawned from it. And 3 films, ark 1, 2 and 3. Gutts/Gatts/Gatsu is the biggest badass ever.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
exept it all gone shit with tons of fanservice characters. golden arc is golden
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Though there are some annoying elements (Schierke), I found Berserk to be extremely entertaining in the long run.. Caught up like two years ago.. The hiatus are torture :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I found it weird that a young girl had a crush on a guy as old as gutts
he's not that old, he's like 24
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
he has some grey hair
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
he has some grey hair

because of the toll the suit does on his body

Gatsu

I fgt. Lol
Last edited by Squigling; Jul 27, 2015 at 10:17 PM.
put that into spoilers
I need anime
What im looking for: shit similar to Trinity Seven or Guilty Crown
Already watched angel beats ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.