Ranking
Shrimp u are realy good at this you should start charing 37 pages of requests why do you put up with all of this? can i help you make heads becuase i want some practice making heads and i want to help you. PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.just pm me some of requests and i will try to do them
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Shrimps Free head Shop RE-OPENED!!!
WELCOME TO THE FREE HEAD SHOP

Welcome to my free shop! Why make a free shop, well only one reason, some people cant afford heads and I love making them. (and nobody would buy anything at my old shop....) So take a look around and take what you like. I do take request's

can I have all of them
Could you make me a sasuke head? including sharingan?
I run around trying to find something that is right in my pocket. I finally realize when it drops on the floor: but I go too much way hyper-er than this.
doesnt look like he is gana make any.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
ORLY?

Unnecessary necro of thread. Thread closed.

LOGIC, PEOPLE. LOGIC.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&