Toribash
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
someone should get more clan admins...

Not needed ATM.

Originally Posted by vespesi3n View Post
sup

Sup

Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
will the tori-wiki ever be regularly updated? or is it being regularly updated?

Wiki's are community updated, so if something needs updated then someone should go update it.

Keep in mind that if anyone deliberately fucks with it I'll personally stamp on their face.

Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
how do i see when my vip/tp expires?

and how about if someone bought it for me, I remember there was some kind of page where it said "your shit expires in blah"

Hmm, I remember that but I've no idea what happened to it. Other than poking admins/ninjas (not sure if Smods can see subscription dates) to find out the easiest way would be to look on Paypal in your statments. You'll be able to figure it out from that.
(yes I read that someone else bought it, but I like general answers)

[note for anyone who doesn't know: 1 year for Prime, 6 months for VIP]

In your case: Forum VIP Dec 18, 2010 to Jun 18, 2011

Originally Posted by E8itium View Post
Gentlemen, we have a problem.

I mean, there's something wrong beetween two players in aikido; no DQing if one hits the floor. Any suggestions?
Yes, the other player had his head out of the ring touching floor for three turns.
Semipro, Aikido.

Sometimes aikido glitches like that due to the daft amount of collision data. If the other player doesn't DQ due to it either let go of them, or do a hold all/relax all.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I think the best people to ask this question are Staff:

How can i apply for a moderator?
Originally Posted by E8itium View Post
Gentlemen, we have a problem.

I mean, there's something wrong beetween two players in aikido; no DQing if one hits the floor. Any suggestions?
Yes, the other player had his head out of the ring touching floor for three turns.
Semipro, Aikido.

Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Its a simple fix, Just have both tori's relax all and ungrab, you'll probably draw.

Its really just grablag. One of the toris hands is grabbing multiple parts of the other tori, and its touching a bunch of places. If you ungrab that hand it will stop the lag and everything will be fine.

The one who should DQ, will DQ.
Last edited by Bloob; May 28, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
I think the best people to ask this question are Staff:

How can i apply for a moderator?

Send a written application to an admin (red name)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
What are the requirements to become a infraction person
(to lazy to spell moderator)
I'm Back Baby
Originally Posted by BOMBMII View Post
How would i go about getting into a tourney?

Join a tournament server, just like you would in any other. From there the process is either automated or run by a Gamemaster.

Originally Posted by madpen View Post

There are no requirements set in stone as such, however the following is what we look for:

A good strong grasp of English, additional languages can be handy.
A decent amount of forum activity.
IRC activity.
A near flawless understanding of forum rules demonstrated by a clean history.
Past experience, usually local moderator spots.
Common sense (quite rare).
Originally Posted by madpen View Post

1. Did you seriously write out the word that you said that you were too lazy to spell in an addendum? You realize that that created extra work, right?
2. If you're too lazy to write a single word, I somehow doubt that you're cut out for the job.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Where can i get a list of the fair market value of the items and stuffs in toribash?
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
1. Did you seriously write out the word that you said that you were too lazy to spell in an addendum? You realize that that created extra work, right?
2. If you're too lazy to write a single word, I somehow doubt that you're cut out for the job.

I wasn't feeling very well
I'm Back Baby