Toribash
How would you go about building the Prime version of Frost? I was in the process of getting the materials to build my Rhino Frame until this xP

Leveled up my Excalibur to level 30, I still don't fancy the Excalibur too much xL
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
How would you go about building the Prime version of Frost? I was in the process of getting the materials to build my Rhino Frame until this xP

Leveled up my Excalibur to level 30, I still don't fancy the Excalibur too much xL

If you got the blueprint from the fusion moa event & still have it you'll be able to get the rest of the prints when U8 comes out.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
If you got the blueprint from the fusion moa event & still have it you'll be able to get the rest of the prints when U8 comes out.

Ah thanks
Yeah I still have the Frost Prime Print, and I still haven't spent the 100,000 credits because I'm scared of losing it xP

Gradually trying to build up mods, but the randomness of getting them makes it hard..
I wonder if you can get lots of fusion cores somewhere :S
Trying to complete Neptune as I heard it's boss drops control modules at the highest % rate
Was playing with a guy who has the Vauban.
He said it is the best frame he ever played, when it works. He explained that half of the time Vauban's abilities do not work due to some bug.
From my experience Vortex is the only ability that doesn't work right, but it usually does if you equip the rest of his abilities.
what am i doing here
Got it.
Well, I'm waiting to find out where they will drop vauban blueprints to farm some.
Vauban's blueprints come from alerts. The systems were up yesterday.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Update 8's out. Dojos, a lot more weapons, etc.

Also, Vauban's the shit. I love all of the abilities.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do