Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm going to be remaking the nitro thread. I'm experimenting now but if this goes as planned I'm going to need someone willing to make me some art, details will be included after I experiment some more.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
so far everything is going along. in which case we'll need new clan art
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
im using this to explain stuff to members on how im gonna redo the thread
kbye
getting our logo done soon for allies, day

Also, I'd try expanding the thread. Spoilers are useful, but they just look too plain. Our thread is a pretty good example. Only one section has a spoiler, and those are our logs.
Last edited by Jaxon; Oct 25, 2015 at 03:41 PM.
I'm just gamin' man
so far this thread is just me showing off how good the slide show works, like you im trying to eliminate all the spoilers in some way...
don't you like how in the allies section you can click the clan logo and it leads directly to the other clan? I personally love it
Originally Posted by Day View Post
so far this thread is just me showing off how good the slide show works, like you im trying to eliminate all the spoilers in some way...
don't you like how in the allies section you can click the clan logo and it leads directly to the other clan? I personally love it

I do. It looks very professional.
I'm just gamin' man
Do the slide shows with leaders and single allies, with link leading to each person's account.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus