Steam will autoupdate.

Fixes:
- Fixed pop up message on menu
- Fixed multiplayer window server search
- Fixed multiplayer window crash on scroll
- Added delete confirmation window to replay menu
- Added rename label to for rename text field
- Fixed alpha not working for 3d objects
- Added workaround for a startup crash (players will need to modify the cfg file to change shader option to 0 and chatcache option to 1)
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
For the most part, no. That is not true at all. I'll post it here because lazy.

I doubt Hompo will ever change the Toris joint system and how it looks. not so drastically, at least. It would be a full reconstruction of Toribashes Gameplay. Don't believe that fake shit until you see it with your own client man.

Anyways, so far 4.95 is working fine. I would enjoy a scrollbar re-color to black. Standalone client is white along with the background.

no they wont change how toris look in toribash 5.0 coz that gonna make this game look weird.
maybe a beta verion will be good.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
no they wont change how toris look in toribash 5.0 coz that gonna make this game look weird.
maybe a beta verion will be good.

I personally love it.
I had a chance to play that version for a week. (dont have a pc atm)
It looks good thank you.

Im waiting for 5.0 like others. when you make +0.01 versions my expectations about 5.0 gets crazy big. Hope We dont disappoint.
Leon The Black
is it true that you are going to add stances to toribash if so can you make them so you can buy then with Tc?
CAUSE WHY NOT?
I'd rather have a nice, bug-free 5.0 than a forced, bug-filled one. Make it good!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
I'd rather have a nice, bug-free 5.0 than a forced, bug-filled one. Make it good!

Make is shit just for him. thx

I'm pretty excited for 5.0. And worried at the same time.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."