Toribash
What a dickbag. Shame some innocent Ukrainian toribash players can't play now because of him. :/

I suppose it's really the only option short of assassinating him.
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
btw defyant, you know how you said ""lul" in the screeny?
it means "dick" in dutch =D lol
It makes me wonder..
LUL. I MEAN LOL. D:

xD

I feel bad for the players in Ukraine who can't play now because of one lame kid.
Church of BnW
Hacker? No. Dynamic IP more like. Doesn't take a hacker to do that.
A shame about all the people who got banned just because of one little prick.
I hope things will resolve, which they no doubt will.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
do et

My services are available.

I mean, wha?

Anyways, yeah, it is rather unfortunate when one idiot who doesn't understand how rules work ruins it for a much larger group of people.

And congrats on avoiding the big banhammer, Hector and Mist. ;)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
Lol hacker my ass.... He was probably just resetting his Router

No. Did you even look at the picture? He was octuple clienting, being an asshat, and he haxed himself admin status. All while there were multiple admins in the room.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Haha... I have to say that it was definitely an epic night. I was included in part of Toribash history, wahoo. Lol.

Either way, yeah, sucks that a lot of other people had to be thrown off as well, but if it's the only way to resolve it, then it must be. Perhaps, hampa, you could contact his IP and get him to shut it down. There had to be something in the EULA against this, and if there is... He obviously broke it. xD
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)