Toribash
Well...

I'd say ps3. (no idea wich one)
Because: No red ring of death. Better quality. Doesn't get overheated after 10 minutes of gameplay. Free online accounts.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Yeah about the HDMI cable. Is it necessary? Im not really going to watch HD movies or anything(I prefer BDrips, BRrips etc). Or will it affect the graphics(gaming)?

hdmi cables aren't that pricy. in fact i got a cable included in my computer bundle(even though it doesn't even have an hdmi slot, i mean what the fuck)

i tried playing with the standard a/v cables supplied with the system, put to put it bluntly, it is just terrible. reading on screen text is like reading a book from across the room. it's disgusting, really.

(hard to believe i actually played ps2 with it a few years ago)

also get a ps3

free online play even though its not optimal, better games(imo), better performance(imo), blu-ray player, all that great stuff.

also 320gb may be a little over the top, unless you want to use it like a computer or something. i have the 80gb and i havent even used half of it, and i have plenty of videos/games on it
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
The Orange Box is on the PS3 too... though, it is extremely hard to find. It comes with Portal, Half life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 2, Half Life 2 Episode 3 and Team Fortress 2.

All very good games. Though I prefer tf2 on my mac.
Lithuania sucks, I don't know anyone who have PS3 or Xbox.

Also, this -----> http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=12

I don't know why, but I thought that I will still be able to play online without buying the original game on PS3. Too good to be true.

Box, well there is another ps3 slim with 160gb hdd for exactly the same price, so meh...I'll better take 320gb one. Sadly there are not ps3 fats in that shop so I won't be able to play PS2 games. :v
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I'll not hide it, I'm going to chip the console or use the jailbreak. So I will most likely download any games I want. I'll start from Final Fantasy series.

Also I don't really want to buy a used console. It'd be cheaper by only 30-60dollars.

BAAAAAAD MOVE.

i've heard you can't even get online if you chip it bro
-----
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Well...

Because: No red ring of death. Better quality. Doesn't get overheated after 10 minutes of gameplay. Free online accounts.

>overheated after 10 minutes of gameplay
>accounts

accounts are free sir, and that is totally false, my lappy does but not my xbox.

back to kristis, well if you're going to buy a lot of games to play them pirated, then buy an xbox i'd say because majority of the ps3 are online features, still dunno, up to you.
Last edited by Alejandro; Dec 18, 2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Well...

just to point this out, the ps3 has what's called "ylod" or yellow light of death. it's similar to what happens to the xbox.

However,

there are pros and cons to both systems so it really comes down to preference,

as for my personal preference, i would say the ps3 because even though the 360 has gears of war 2 and 3, halo 3, odst, fable 2 and other xbox only titles, the ps3 has more features that i like. i prefer the ps move over kinect, bluray, built in wireless, free online,and the controllers.
You don't say?
^ PS3 failure rate is less than a half of Xbox though, last I checked.
So even if PS3 can have errors its not as common. Never heard of anyone that has PS3 YLOD but everyone I know with Xbox360 has had RROD.

Anecdotal evidence ftw.
I would choose xbox, even though you have to pay for XBL, you will get better experience then ps3, the money you spend will help make it even better and stuff.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?