Toribash
Ew, get your dirty wushu away from me ;p
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
emm mb you should add some links at bottom like.. wushu tutors etc..
bad idea is bad
odlov's tutorial is a bit outdated, rest are not that great and my tutorial sux
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I added a bit of colour and stuff to make it a bit more appealing.

Is it me, or is the outline a bit too pixelated? ;s
it is ;p

ill try to ask some artist for logo anyway ;p mb we will end up with something epic ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
hey marci^^
At the moment,as i wrote in the organization thread,i would prefer to wait before accept new people:i don't think i should be the only one who judge who deserve to join and who don't.So i'd like to accept new people also with others,but for do this i need that they become a bit more active on the thread..
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
emm invited norf

You was invited to Team Wushu, toribash organisation which aim is collect together best of the best players in our beloved and gorgeous mod: wushu.

For more information follow this link:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=300805

and now i g2g
May i correct the english?

You have hereby been invited to Team wushu. An organisation specifically for the best wushu players around, in one elite organisation.
~TeamWushu
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
like norf will care,hes russian :s
also i think firen and some other [Impro] guys should be invited.