ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Old thread 1
About

Clearly inspired by Team Sambo,the purpose of this organization is to regroup the best of the best in wushu mods.

Memberlist

Veterans

{clanless}begotten
[fl0w]BlueBird .
[JollyR]bRuCiA
[eVo]Logic.
[Impro]Mytori.
[Impro]
Samopal
[fl0w]
Xhiba .
[Impro]
Norf .
[Alpha]Snudge.

Members
[RAWR]Dargon .
{clanless}Madfut .
[fl0w]Smogard49 .
[fl0w]William .
[Impro]Winver .

Novice members:

[fl0w]snake .

[fl0w]deprav .

- Leader
- Co-leader
- confirmed membership
Note:the division in Veteran and "normal" members isn't based on the skills, but only on the time passed in this org

Hall of Fame

-0815rocker
-AMB
-Bdo
-Dafe
-Kamiko
-Kickass
-BlueLeaf (
MadrecklessWhitesensei,darksamurai)
-MahaTmA
-Maldiluna
-Nighend
-Odlov
-Sahee
-Scheczudio
-Slipanc
-Snudge
-StabberZ
-SuperJoJo
-TIcux
-Xarus

How to join?
The only way to join this organisation is to be invited by our members. You need to impress us, show that you are one of the best, and you will be considered.Although a section for novice members is open now!
Name:

Application format for novice members:
Nick: ~your nick obviously Belt: ~if you have one Why do you want to join team wushu: ~some reason here Why do you like wushu: ~tell us why are you so interested in this mod! Your style: ~Describe your style for us in a few words or a long paragraph,your choice Replays: ~3 replays NO openers. improv only. showing comeback skills, good movement and combat is recommended)

Tips
-Play as much as you can at wushu8 server

-Play without using pre-made moves (openers), play on improv, this will show your real knowledge of wushu (since everyone can be good in made a nice opener)

-When you will feel to be
skilled enough, show your interest to join (via Pm to an active member, or searching and whispering us ingame)

-Try to avoid such mods as: wushu.tbm, wushufixed.tbm, if you are new to wushu, you will be lucky to start playing right mods, like brushu.tbm, wushu3.tbm, wushu_pro.tbm. Why?
Because while playing wushu.tbm you will get used to play with openers, easy dismemberments and fractures, no motivation for trying to comeback. That's all is a fake knowledge, and you aren't any good in wushu if you use openers and can't comeback proper. Also whole "skill" you will get fro playing like that will be totally useless.

IRC channel

#TeamWushu
by Dargon

Learning Wushu

History Log

View

Special thanks: 8OJ4N, (for actual logo); Erth, (for temporary logo); snake, (for some help)
Last edited by TeamWushu; May 4, 2012 at 07:47 PM.
Wushu League

Partecipants
-Brucia
-Dargon
-Mytori
-Smogard
-William
-Winver
-Xhiba

Classific

Next Round

Matchs History

Last edited by bRuCiA; Jan 22, 2012 at 02:24 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=86828

So many orgs made like this.

Which one is which, who cares about wushu, stuff like that.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i've already seen that org but these 2 orgs are pretty different.
I think there is the same difference between The Aikido Team and Team Sambo(both allowed).
Plus that org is more than dead,from the moment everyone of their leaders are inactive from ages(know it because 2 of them were/are in my clan),as you can see from the date of the last post.

The purpose of this organization is to make it clear that wushu is on the same level of aikido(of course for me is much higher,but this is just a personal taste),having 1 elitè organization for wushu,togheter with 1 for aikido.

Plus i would like to make notice that there isn't any official wushu org,while there are 2 for aikido,3 if you count also Toribash Ninja Team(and anyone can say that wushu isn't a popular mod...maybe not like aikido,but that's why it will have 1 more organization respect wushu)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Sep 4, 2011 at 05:00 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Well, good luck with it.

I hope you'll get in actual wushuers, too ^^

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Btw, just posting that I'm thankful for the invite

and I'm looking forward to this org =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Well, good luck with it.

I hope you'll get in actual wushuers, too ^^

Thank you.
We will try to be more open to new wushuers than TS with new aikidoers.
Anyway except for odlov and kamiko everyone in the list is actually active(more or less).They are the only 2 so epic to deserve to be in the list even after all this time of inactivity...i tried to don't invite every old/inactive wushu legends(or i had to invite 3/4 of alpha)
Oh,and gratz for join rawr;)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Sep 4, 2011 at 09:23 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)