Ranking
View Poll Results: Should Bans Be Permanent?
Yes, Undoubtedly and immediately.
19 Votes / 18.27%
Yes, But there should be some debate about the motives.
50 Votes / 48.08%
Nuuu, dat r nut fare i r b gewd nao =DDDD
11 Votes / 10.58%
No, I don't think permanent bans are a good idea.
12 Votes / 11.54%
Only for extreme cases.
12 Votes / 11.54%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sure, if everyone here wants permabans, we dont need any guilt. Happy times
I'm usually not harsh.

I do have over 20 permabans though.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
No.

Immediate perma-bans for stuff like that will turn us into facepunch.

Temporary bans are not there to remove you from the community, but to teach you a lesson that what you did was wrong. I've seen NUMEROUS spammers be banned for a week then not do it again afterwards, and several farmers the same. Scammers are no different, I assume.

It's the same as being given a warning, only for a far more serious crime.

You're talking about giving the death penalty to someone who stole a loaf of bread. (loaf of bread...boaf. Someone who stole a boaf)

Edited poll to add option that has been left out.

i agree with jok on that but there needs to be like points taken so that way when the acumulate liek 30 points the suspetion is liek 2 weeks or 30 days its like 3 months or somethen
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

i say...
PERMABAN + IP BAN
=D
hate fag farmers, especially the people who always speak spanish (no racism intended) and the clan ToriBr has many farmers i have caught
I think we need to harshen up a tad. I mean, only with some things, and not necessarily just with punishments. When someone new comes to this community, usually the reply to their first post starts out with something like
omg noob

and ends with something like
gtfo

At least give them time to lern2forumz.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I think that spaming and ragging/asshatery do not deserve a perma ban while scamming, double clienting, and stealing deserve ultra bans
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I suggest we create a point system in the forums. Like we get 20 pts, you lose 5 points for spamming, 15 points for scamming and farming. If you have less than 5 points, you get a forum ban, if you have 0 or less points you get a forum and IP ban. You acquire 1 point every 1 month so you aren't banned permanentely and you can play again after you waited a time.
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
I suggest we create a point system in the forums. Like we get 20 pts, you lose 5 points for spamming, 15 points for scamming and farming. If you have less than 5 points, you get a forum ban, if you have 0 or less points you get a forum and IP ban. You acquire 1 point every 1 month so you aren't banned permanently and you can play again after you waited a time.

That is an awesome idea in my opinion. People get obvious chances and they can't argue against it in any way shape or form. I think it should be more like mod chosen point loss though. Because each infraction can differ from an identically named infraction. Example: accidental farming vs 1 sec response 500 frame turn instaexplody.tbm or "he didn't give me promised blah blah" vs "HE JUST HAXORED TEH PHP LINX LULZ" for scamming. etc etc It's all debatable in the end. I just hope it gets situated soon.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
I really think there should be almost NONE Perma bans tbh...

The only reason i can think of being perma banned.. is doing something once (getting a 1 day to 1 week ban depending on what he did)and then doing it again (1 week to 2 week ban still depending on what he did) and doing it one more time to piss off everybody... THEN he deserves a perma ban

anything other than that doesn't deserve one..
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense