Ranking
Well, at the moment all I have is a pair of earphones that came with my iPod Touch.

All I want is a pair with good sounding bass for music, kind of like beats, but less of a rip off.

So does anyone know of a pair of headphones with excellent noise cancellation and a good bass?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Sony MDR-NC60 is a good pair, you can usually find them for about 100 dollars and they go completely around your ear providing a nice seal. Also they have a really nice headband and ear cushions, and I'm no audiophile but the sound is nice. Also they're noise cancelling so that is also nice.

Also here is a review if you want to watch it

<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
1. if you're a militant atheist neckbeard with a fedora, go ahead. say this:

i'm really tired of people classifying other people, and "swagfag" isn't an exception. if you're going to say it, just remember that the folks you classify as "swagfag" probably have more sex than you.
go complain about the friendzone, dickhead

2. don't get them. if you're looking for budget headphones that are any good, try the ATH-M50's. they're entry-level headphones that lots of newbies get (including me) and they sound great for 2/3 of the price. you can get them for approx 100$, and they are crystal clear.

no, they're not "godly quality" but they are beyond excellent for what you pay for.
ask terty, he's a sound guy and he personally recommended them to me

This is what I mean when I say 'swagfag':

If you are wearing them just to look 'hot' you are a swagfag.

And, stop thinking everyone on the internet is an autistic neckbeard that masturbates to ponies and burns in the sunlight.
Last edited by Dinis; Jun 18, 2013 at 12:51 AM.
what's wrong with being that kind of person? you're worse for judging someone by what they wear. maybe you should think about how you look sometimes, because it sure can't be a hell of a lot better than those guys

Beats are the apple macs of audio equipment; they're overpriced, aren't really useful for anything but they do look good and that's how they sell. i have no problem with people who use either product

maybe Chaco wants his headphones to be a fashion accessory, and while he obviously doesnt, there isn't anything wrong with that
stop being so close-minded

also, pretty sure you can be reported for using homophobic slurs on top of that
Last edited by boStaff; Jun 18, 2013 at 05:25 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
Thanks for the back up boStaff, people these days think they're too cool to follow popular trends.

But anyway, ManlyPotato: these would be great, if they didn't require batteries D:

I'm focusing on good bass quality, comfort and moderate sound cancellation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The batteries are only for the noise cancellation so yeah. They're not perfect but for what you want to listen too which is rap and you want a comfortable pair of headphones I recommend the Sony pair, it even has passive noise cancellation because instead of the cushion going over top of the ear it goes around.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Audio Technica ATH- M50 for bass.
Personally I love grados, I got the 80i and it sounds great.
But it doesn't really have an emphasis on bass, leaks sounds and not the most comfortable for extended listening.
It's meant for listening at home, and it really sounds great especially for the price.
i know, if you want bass, these are perfect. the audio isn't phenomenally clear, but they are better quality than beats and they definitely pack a punch

don't know why i didn't mention them earlier

AND they're the most comfortable headphones you'll ever wear. ever. only downside is that they leak sound a lot
shmevin eats smegma
That's unfortunate that sound escapes, but they're cheap!

I'll look into these, thank you.
Last edited by Chaco; Jun 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
look dr.dre beats is a very good headphone!
it is very load and dont make noise
but
most of its price because of dr.dre!
the speaker in the beats are worth 65% of it!
for example
beats:50dollar price and 50 dollar commerical
you can get a Panasonic headphone or onkyo or sony for half of the price
hope you got the point!
NEVER buy a headphone that commercial someone!
INB4 14 days ban