Toribash
This game is pretty fun, as gynx said we have been playing a fair bit lately and having a blast. My favourite character on the human side is the Scout, though I have been playing Alchemist when we don't need a Scout or the map is really bad for them. Loving the storm bow, disguise and grapple unlocks. Also my favourite on the vampire side is the Tyrant, doing really hype hulk-esque jumps into the enemies and making an opening for the team is so cool. I also have the deceiver but I tend to rack up lots of deaths with that class, I get a lot of damage off with the plague thing but can never survive them realizing what went on. Really keen for the new classes and maps too.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
This game is pretty fun, as gynx said we have been playing a fair bit lately and having a blast. My favourite character on the human side is the Scout, though I have been playing Alchemist when we don't need a Scout or the map is really bad for them. Loving the storm bow, disguise and grapple unlocks. Also my favourite on the vampire side is the Tyrant, doing really hype hulk-esque jumps into the enemies and making an opening for the team is so cool. I also have the deceiver but I tend to rack up lots of deaths with that class, I get a lot of damage off with the plague thing but can never survive them realizing what went on. Really keen for the new classes and maps too.

Yeah Phail when you play as the deceiver it's best to do hit and run tactics. For example if you have the deceive ability (3 clones of you appear). It's best to hit the humans with the plague or back stab then activate the deceive ability and run away. But if you have shroud it would be best to sneak up into their camping position and hit the weakest one with plague or back stab while your team is distracting them. Think of the deceiver as the spy class from TF2.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
with the deceiver i use the mind control ability actually, people really dont like it lmao.

as human side i mostly play scout/prophet depending of their team
Last edited by Kido; Feb 3, 2015 at 01:33 PM.
no u

i played today (but not because gynx told me to) and did a good

reaver is pretty fun

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
with the deceiver i use the mind control ability actually, people really dont like it lmao.

as human side i mostly play scout/prophet depending of their team

Finally have all classes at rank 20 only to have another class realesed and another one on the way (shield bearer) I'm excited for the new human and kido you gotta play w me, everyone I play with is trash and splits up plz.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Finally have all classes at rank 20 only to have another class realesed and another one on the way (shield bearer) I'm excited for the new human and kido you gotta play w me, everyone I play with is trash and splits up plz.

hey twin ;)

sure, this weekend? skype me :P

and someone tried the summoner yet? if so, is she good in general?
no u

The summoner is probably going to be super op until the shield-bearer (her doppelganger) is released mainly because there is no one to help shield her attacks. But I have played her and she is a blast I do recommend getting her asap.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
It pretty much depends on your playstyle. Some people would argue that deceiver or summoner are better choices, but for me, I just love playing sentinel.

Considering you're still in the earlier levels, deceiver will be a pain for your enemies to deal with simply cause most don't even know how. Somewhat the same goes for summoner just for being new.

BUT SENTINEL IS SO FUN!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.