Toribash
I got a question lets say I buy a 10 dollar card for Xbox or PlayStation or Pc how much would that be worth in ToriCredits?
Join [im] you noob its a cool kids club
Pings happened on 11-28-15 #neverforget
Originally Posted by Wooq View Post
I got a question lets say I buy a 10 dollar card for Xbox or PlayStation or Pc how much would that be worth in ToriCredits?

like 100k-140k
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Then why the hell don't the steam playstation xbox users sell their stuff
Join [im] you noob its a cool kids club
Pings happened on 11-28-15 #neverforget
Originally Posted by Wooq View Post
Then why the hell don't the steam playstation xbox users sell their stuff

because people prefer paypal USD as you can use it for anything rather than just a select console
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

Haha

Ded

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
the joke is Naruto
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
the joke is Naruto

You take that back- minus the fillers it's a perfect anime
TPK was right...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

I watched all the episodes, plus all the fillers.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

though not cannon, they are a part of the anime, over 40% of it to be honest,
and you have to judge it as a whole.