Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
A neck tie.

Sandals.

A leash.

Originally Posted by Novixel View Post
Mario Bros items, Hats, Mushroom hat, Luigi, Mario, Waluigi, and Wario hats

rcarey; again none of those are possible.
Try creating those yourself.

Novixel;For copyright reasons I don't think any of those are possible unless hampa decides to drop a lump of cash onto nintendo.
Being a former Item Forger myself, I suggest opening up the hair forger ingame and taking a screenshot of your concept. It will will not only help the Item Forgers understand what you're requesting, but it will also make for easier sharing and discussing amongst the team.

Also, any obvious recreation of a copyrighted material will get Toribash in serious legal issues. It's not even worth your time to suggest it. All the more reason to be original, amirite?

HI YOYO. HI JUSMI.
Last edited by sirl; Jul 25, 2013 at 06:18 AM.
So I took a look at the hair forge (Ctrl_o) and the program that is used to make the hairs is honestly very limited and isn't very user friendly.

I suggest maybe a update or a new program/script (whatever is used). One that is more stable, maybe more in the style of the tori/uke, possibly presets to simply creating new items (say a disc for the daymio..ect), there are plenty of thing's that could make it better but that takes time too code and fix the all the bugs.
Its a good forger dont get me wrong, but looking at the item forge and the flame forge shows how much more you can do with the hairs then it allows at the moment.

Its not a big deal to me what so ever, just a simple suggestion and I would just really like to see Toribash evolve and get even better!

Hair forge idea: Maybe another beard a new schooler item simalar to master beard but longer or different color, anything really :P possibly before toribash is released on steam.
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
We have plans for a better accessory forge, but it's still probably gonna take a while.

Hi sirl.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I call this the hood

The Hood:

-----
probably most of you wear a hood in real life. it would be cool to have it in-game :P
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 25, 2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
That thing covers half of your head.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I dont even know there's a hair forger in TB, is it like flame forger? where we can forge items for ourself?
u wot m8
Originally Posted by box View Post
That thing covers half of your head.

and these recent hats don't?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
i fooled around with ctrl+o and did this ^^
nuu the pic dont show
-----
dis
Attached Images
ereg.jpg (8.4 KB, 34 views)