Ranking
I'd like to request a head, im already requesting it in the Request section, so if this isn't allowed then just ignore this post.

Basic description: Tribal dragon'ish
Color scheme: (such as background/foreground color)background vampire color, and foreground sphinx color.
Customization: (this is stuff like text on the back)none
Effects: (stuff like shadows or glow)Depending on how it turns out, can you make the design(the sphinx colour)kinda glow.
Cost: (how much you're willing to pay - requested heads will usually fall between 500-1000 TC depending on difficulty)I'll pay 5k
Armour Sets/Heads:

Hey guys I am making new sets for the moment, armour based, two color sets/heads. I currently only have one head done :P and its probably on the low end.

Preview:
Blood/Thorn:

I will put them up in the shop later when I have finished all of them.
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Aug 9, 2008 at 02:03 AM.
Can you make me a jack nicholson joker head texture? I can pay with a combo of noxious user text and 1200 tc.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
i bout cyber man in marine blue would i have to pay again if i wanted it in another color??
if not plz send me a vampire red one if so nvm than i have no tc left
^ Spelling Fail.
I want a head with great style, which is a yellow or blue glasses, and with a laugh from the side well>>
Yes we know, be patient killpiu.

----

As far as I am concerned, I would make a vamp one, it would take like 2 sec, but ya gotta talk to hanz0.

----

The smexy heads are done, wating for hanz0 to post em.
ZaneNutio's new heads have been posted. 3000TC per, if you'd like you can try negotiating.

Also, yeah, go ahead and do a recolor for bounafizta if you want. =)

Moonspirit: Kay, will do. Give me a bit.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
er... disregard my request please. =P
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]