Ranking
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Opinions on knives vs broncos (or any other hp sidearm)? Still sticking with kunai until i get the stalker ones.

The throwing knives are amazing. Hands down one of the best sidearms at the moment.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Also does anyone have Braton Vandal? I got it for free when I started playing this game.

Yeah, Braton Vandal got handed out to everyone who participated in an Open Beta weekend test a while back. I've got one.

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I bought braton, I want a polarization with this rifle.

The burston wasnt good for anything,
It is because the gun is semi automatic,
I need a fast action automatic rifle.

An upgraded Braton is great.

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Grakata's pretty fast, i'm trying to see if i can make anything useful out of it, raising it's power.

I'm not a big fan of the Grakata, some people really like it though.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
The snipetron vandal is pretty great, reload speeds aren't bad at all, and it's semi-automatic.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
If you're thinking about buying platinum, the Summer Sale has a decent deal on it for the next hour (50% off after this CC ends, which is still an okay deal).

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I'm thinking of getting my rhino a new primary because strun is horrible at mid-range and long-range. Typically, rhino is packed with a gorgon, is that a good choice?
Last edited by Hero; Jul 18, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
So I haven't played in awhile and I can't currently, but I heard the drastically lowered the amount of resources required to build rooms in dojos, how much did they lower the requirements? Is it dependent on the amount of players in the clan?
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
The throwing knives are amazing. Hands down one of the best sidearms at the moment.

Understatement. Other than the handful of enemies that take reduced damage from them there's nothing to complain about - even then it's a minor niggle due to how quickly you can fill them with metal death.

It's also fun seeing how many guys you can flatten before their buddies spot you.

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'm not a big fan of the Grakata, some people really like it though.

Still the highest DPS in WF, just needs modded correctly. Some dude on YT had a godlike Grakata build & was mowing down everything with next to no ammo being used.
Not a fan of anything with shitty ammo consumption though, getting them levelled's a nightmare initially.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
So I haven't played in awhile and I can't currently, but I heard the drastically lowered the amount of resources required to build rooms in dojos, how much did they lower the requirements? Is it dependent on the amount of players in the clan?

Yup, quite a lot depending, and yup. Space Police has basically completed our dojo (i.e. we've got all the currently existing rooms done, making good progress through the research weapons).

Oh and the parkour room is a lot of fun (although fuck the pillar section seriously). My best time so far is just under 1:00 (using a fully speed/parkour/recovery-modded Loki and taking a couple "shortcuts"). And I got a legit 1:12 with Rhino, so yeah.

B&B&B&
Having some troubles getting this to run. Always starts minimized and dunno how to force it to window. Doing a re-install atm. Anyone else had this problem? Re-install fixed it.

Username is bluefeather. Played one round, game is fun so far. I like rolling.
Last edited by GoodBox; Jul 28, 2013 at 01:17 AM.
(>^_^)>
Any chance me and a friend could get an invite to the clan?

We play quite a bit now, names are Greycent and Disskio.