Ranking
its looking good so far, though i swear to god i've seen that alaskan thunderfuck replay before, like same opener and all. maybe its because i've seen too many manips start out the same way or i just didn't recognize your name but idk
wow that
sucked
alright seeing that last replay i'm gonna go with a yes, the only issue i have really is how much i felt i've seen everything you've done in other people's replays but i feel like its due to over-exposure i have of this game, i can't even look at my own replays anymore without feeling the same way. you know the moves you got the grooves theres no reason to say no to my heart.
wow that
sucked
while you know how to move and control your tori all the replays are kinda samey. can you upload like 2 more
wow that
sucked
Replays are alright but are super homogeneous like Nearly said, which I could ignore if the replays were perfect but they have some things that were overlooked, Decreased Conginuity after the initial lift both your arms look very weird especially because your pecs extending and contracting weren't synced with your chest rotating left, and your right elbow extends twice as you move your shoulder, all of which look unintentional and stick out in the rpelay because everything else looks nice. It's a small thing, but in a replay that tries to show off practical skill more than creativity I am required to be harsher on the execution since it's the main focus.
Dark Side of the Sun is the same for me with you smashing your face on uke's bicep instead of getting a better grab for the kick, I generally don't care when people bruise their head if it's not avoidable but it probably could have been in this case
Descend Into The Void was probably my favourite simply because everything was done relatively well and the skeet was the coolest of all the skeets in the replays (I thought some of the skeets in the first two replays were a bit filler). You should totally try to bounce the skeet off Uke's head though, that would be sweet.

The 2 replays you posted were more or less the same, demons within me was cool but didn't blow my mind enough to make up for the other replays. They were mostly good, I just wrote about what I thought stopped them from being very good which is why I said mostly negative things, but as Nearly said there weren't that many great ideas (pointless skeets at the end of a replay are a classic symptom of feeling that it's not "finished" or it's missing something), so for me to say yes the execution would have to be amazing or something. I think you're pretty close though and could easily be accepted if you're a bit more perfectionist with your replays, or if you try some crazier and more interesting stuff.
oh yeah