Ranking
I love the robbing feature, it makes me get lots of PMs which makes me feel significant and loved.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by lupacuo View Post
missuse has 2million
nuthug has basically 2million
gkbawnk is the gamekeeper bank

To see who has the most tc do this:

http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?&...PUTTHENAMEHERE

Also, you lose tc doing this.

Lets just say this is when members get pissed when they are targeted....
Got as much as I wanted
Put my TC in the bank and gonna wait for this to end :x
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by phail View Post
I love the robbing feature, it makes me get lots of PMs which makes me feel significant and loved.

Please put your money in the bank. I feel terrible robbing you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Robbing was implemented before? It looks like a troll breeding program. I understand that it's gangster month, but bringing this back was simply a terrible idea. This encourages bad behavior and is undoubtedly going to be abused. It adds an entirely unneeded account security risk. Since someone asked I'll show you what the full toribot message looks like...
Robbed by dragonl
dragonl has just robbed your bank account for 773 toricredits, click here to rob them back! http://forum.toribash.com/tori_rob.php?rob=dragonl

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Please put your money in the bank. I feel terrible robbing you.

'Sall good. I haven't lost much.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
Robbing was implemented before? It looks like a troll breeding program. I understand that it's gangster month, but bringing this back was simply a terrible idea. This encourages bad behavior and is undoubtedly going to be abused. It adds an entirely unneeded account security risk. Since someone asked I'll show you what the full toribot message looks like...

More like hilarity breeding program. Also, as veb has previously stated, the banking feature will be staying even if the robbing feature is taken away as it stops people from being scammed and stuff. Idk how yet though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!