Ranking
Well I've been out of electricity for 14+ hours and bored out of my mind. But other than that Im doing fucking fantastic
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Well, I'm doing very good in fact. Started this day three hours ago lying long time in bed and listening to great music made by Toto then had coffee and breakfast and now playing tb.
Well, been sick for a few days. Don't feel top shit. Got some school study and stuff to do after this so I'm looking forward to the part of the day when IO get to sleep even though I'll probably sacrifice an hour or so of it to host a UniTourney.
Ahh no, back to being imprisoned for 6 hours a day :<

I'm still attempting to polyphasic sleep. I always over sleep, but it seems like it's getting easier to not oversleep, so it'll take me a long time to fully adapt, but I won't have all that sleep deprivation, hopefully. I still don't know how I'm going manage it with school, though.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop