Ranking
lol, religion is a waste of time.
It most likely caused over 90% of all wars. And besides.
Why the hell are there so many religions that believe in one god, and then think they go to heaven? Obviously only one faith gets to go.
-----
But im agnostic(decicive) but i like the greek gods, even though they are all proven wrong by science. I still love'em
Last edited by Wolfbank1; Apr 6, 2011 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Wolfbank1 View Post
It most likely caused over 99% of all wars. And besides.
Why the hell are there so many religions that believe in one god, and then think they go to heaven? Obviously only one faith gets to go.

Yeah but by splitting up they make more chance that at least some people get to go!

Plus they all come from the same root, so that is why they are all so similar.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Yeah but by splitting up they make more chance that at least some people get to go!

Plus they all come from the same root, so that is why they are all so similar.

The root being the human mind?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
ehh.
you say sins are bad. But i say they're good.
Sin = Inovation
The solution is obvious. The defiance of god is the answer.
If it werent for defying god. There would still be two humans, in a garden, eating apples.
If all humans were to give up religion. Think of the world. World peace. Rapid discoveries. You have to think long term. And in long term,,, Science>God
I believe that i will be Reincarnated ;)
i will live again in this world.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I imagine the afterlife would feel alot like death and there would be a lack of any form of consciousness afterwards.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Wolfbank1 View Post
It most likely caused over 90% of all wars. And besides.
-----
But im agnostic(decicive) but i like the greek gods, even though they are all proven wrong by science. I still love'em

@#$% the quote above....you hear him, you just dont know its him yet.
Mhm.
and thats exactly why my grandmother died of pneumonia after 2 straight weeks of praying. Even if there is a god, he dosnt do $#!*.
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
@#$% the quote above....you hear him, you just dont know its him yet.

Can you elaborate on what you're saying?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
God, or no god. We are not alone... How the hell else would we have invented fire when we were canabalistic animals suffering in our caves. The greek/egyption/norse gods are ALL the same gods with different names, and their mythology is the same aswell. I think that god created aliens in his image, and the aliens came here and took over for a bit. (Like the assassins' creed conspiracy and the halo forerunners.)

tl;dr = god or no god, someone or something helped us establish a foothold on this world.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma