Toribash
Green way, then go back to the blue way and take the *motorolay* to the red way.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I know the answer it is to ask stalin because he is the all knowing god of awesomeness pwnage.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I don't see anything in there we are supposed to solve?!?! Is it a forgein language??
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
yes patzi
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

sorry ? god has 3 ... cunts ? what ?

that was a weird mix of german and .. english, and something in between that i'm not even going to try and decipher. Is there even a question in all of that ?
Ok, well can we have it all in english, becuase its unfair to people who don't know German. Also, whats the question? If this is meant to be a big waste of time I am going to be mad lol.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
you need to find out everything
you need to be smart
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

I know it!!! Your a dog your colorblind! Colors are useless
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop