Toribash
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Probably a laptop with that (sorry) weak CPU like that.

You're right. It is a laptop (the HQ part of the CPU name is only for laptop processors, it means it can load graphics quicker) but for all you know it could be an Octo-Core.

Never judge a CPU by it's GHz, GHz only show the amount of instructions it can execute in one second (1 GHz = 1,000,000,000 instructions a second so we need to do 2.4 x 1,000,000,000 x amount of cores it has, in this case 8 to work out how many calculations a second his CPU can do. It's 19,200,000,000 if it had 8 cores). Consider this, 1 strong man wouldn't be able to fight off 8 average men. A CPU works the same, if there's 8 cores then that separates the workload between them like having 8 men carrying something instead of 1.
Last edited by RedPanda; Dec 11, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
CPU: Intel Core i7 (8 Cores) 4,2GHz. (Overclocked)
GPU: EVGA GTX 750 ti SC 4GB
Ram: 8GB 2x4GB sticks, should be upgrading to 32GB soon.
Motherboard: Asus P8H61-MX
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition 2013
Headset/Headphones: Sennheiser HD 215
Displays: 2x Dell 1680x1050 Monitors (Both HDMI)
Misc: Samson C01U Studio Condenser Microphone, Wacom Bamboo CTL-460 Tablet.

Fuck you I included everything.
<3
Last edited by iKas; Dec 11, 2014 at 04:58 PM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Do you know what the worst part abut having a monitor break when you're used to using 2. The feeling that you can't multitask. Same goes with monitors, when you go up in size it's hard to downgrade back to an office-sized monitor.

Still though, dual monitor master race, huzahhh.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Do you know what the worst part abut having a monitor break when you're used to using 2. The feeling that you can't multitask. Same goes with monitors, when you go up in size it's hard to downgrade back to an office-sized monitor.

Still though, dual monitor master race, huzahhh.

You aren't gangster unless you've 3.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

I'd say mine is okay, it runs what I need it to.
Not really sure how good/bad it is though. Would like to make it better eventually.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Looks like the specs of my old pc. Does it happen to be HP?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm using half a laptop at the moment. It might as well be a laptop with it's size. But, my gaming rig is almost up.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Looks like the specs of my old pc. Does it happen to be HP?

Nah, got it from a local computer building store told them I wanted something I could play games on with moderate graphics. (had to think of price range as well)

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Needs more ram.
And a better graphics card.
To DruggedPanda.

The processor is good though?
So just needs a graphics card and a bit more ram?

What would you suggest?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation