Ranking
Originally Posted by Kirmish View Post
No problem guys I will try later this summer again. See you

try again in 2 weeks. your app was pretty decent and you seem very nice (proved by this comment) its just if you dont read the first post then ive gotta say no.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
lol, very simular to my app. I say no, purely for that reason. Certain sentences are very simular to mine, as I've read over it. You can switch it up before you get 2 more no's.
Originally Posted by Esscence View Post
so I do have a chance or no?
and which sentences

You copied everything and put your own infos. You are rejected.
Originally Posted by Esscence View Post
Greetings Origin,

Esscence here. I believe I can join Origin, and hopefully you guys do too.

About Myself
My name in real life is Mark. I am 15 years old, my birthday being January 15. I also play soccer,and Lacross. I am quite a decent soccer player and Lacross. I love pc games and console games but I like pc games MUCH more. Toribash being one of my favorite and also Cs:Go. School wise, I am one of the smartest in math! I also know french. ). I have been playing toribash for 1 year, though I took breaks from time to time. I don't look to taking breaks while in Origin, because you guys are a very skillful clan, though also a great community. Last of all, I am pretty funny(punny to).

I am a almost blue belt (44 games away) and my rank is 21k. The mods I play are aikido, abd, conkido and erth-tk occasionally as well as greykido. Seeing as wushu is part of the test, I may lack with that mod. I said earlier that I have played for 1 year and breaks from time to time. Im mostly a great player all around. In ABD i can use my knees against wapow and maybe get some dms, and if there is a novice lifter i can either lift him back or kick him and get a dm(most of the time)

Why I Believe I Should Be In Origin
Well, there are many reasons one should be in Origin. My reasons are that you guys are a good community, no one thinks anyone else is worse, and you guys are pretty funny time to time. Also, you guys are very skillful. As I wish to get better at Toribash, you guys could be a big help to me. Looking at your other threads make me just want to join.

Skills
Like i said already i can get a dm with my knee taught to me by Gravity(thx). He also told me about this clan.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Have a good day or night, depending on your GMT

Sincerely,
Mark,(and btw im on my alt, my main is Noobsleya, brown belt but im more active on this account) purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

no. this is a carbon copy of meeeehhh's app. dont do this, put effort into your app please.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Ok I see it now. I almost would have voted for him of you guys hadn't caught this.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 30, 2015 at 02:08 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
hi, i want to join your clan because i m a really asset, i play all days and I have to meet some person of clan and i found them nice i play toribash since 2014, i discovered this game with a youtubeur ^^

me: my name is léo i have 18 years old, my skype is leo canet
Originally Posted by seinzen View Post
hi, i want to join your clan because i m a really asset, i play all days and I have to meet some person of clan and i found them nice i play toribash since 2014, i discovered this game with a youtubeur ^^

me: my name is léo i have 18 years old, my skype is leo canet

Yeah...No

Nice effort tho
salut a tous ! j'ai rencontré deux personne de ce clan, elles m'ont semblé sympas! au début je ne voyais pas tellement l'interêt des clans mais j'ai appris a le découvrir et je trouve ca utile j'ai découvert toribash grâce a un youtubeur ( squeezie ) et depuis que j'ai essayé ce jeux, j'y joue tout le jours depuis 6 mois ^^ me concernant, je m'appelle léo j'ai 18 ans, mon skype c'est leo canet et ma fréquence de jeux est assez élévée ( tout le jours ) voila j'ai dis tout ce que je voulais vous dire et j'éspere que vous m'accepterez