Toribash
ne app
Your GMT: -5
Your name (Optional):Michael
Ingame activity from 1-10: 10
Forum activity from 1-10: 5
Mods you’re skilled at: ABD/rkmma
Past clans: godly/nitro reasons for leaving both were internal problems with other members
Bad history (be honest): no infractions
Why you want to join: i would like to join ne because of the many skilled fighters that ne brings to the table, they have a very promising future and i would like to help take them above all other clans
What/who brought you here: static, triton, matthew17gold
Additional info about yourself: my name is Micheal and im 18 years of age. i am a very avid basketball fan of the Virginia cavaliers. i played basketball for my school for a few years and decided to take my senior year off so i have more time for toribash. I work with my parents at a car parts shop that they own. thank for reading and considering my app! ~Mike
p.s. i have left the clan light on my alternate account. also my other alt is dodgemuchwow
Attached Files
barcodesaved.rpl (63.0 KB, 5 views)
rkmma .rpl (81.8 KB, 5 views)
split bb.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
deacp and arm dm.rpl (46.6 KB, 5 views)
Hey Crusher, This is a step up from your other application Your ingame activity seems good but your forum activity will need to improve if you want in. Your clan history is brief, other than the fact you failed to include some clans you were in on your alt. You're a nice guy and you've managed to prove that to me through us speaking for a while, you're pretty likable despite others opinions of you (Bloo kinda gave you a bad rep) but you seem like great New Era material. It's a yes from me.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Honestly you seem like a cool dude. I like you and, I would love to meet you in-game.
I probably shouldn't say your forum activity is low since mine is probably lower but try working on that.
It will be a yes from me.
It's all about the tacos, and it will always be.
They will prevail!
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Your GMT:
-5 I think (EST)

Your name (Optional):
Jay

Ingame activity from 1-10:

Forum activity from 1-10:

Mods you’re skilled at:
xspar, wushu, skate mods, SP.

Past clans:
The only semi-serious clan I've been in for the past two years was (Flip)

Bad history (be honest):
I've never been banned or had more than 1 active infraction at a time.

Why you want to join:
New Era seems like a breathe of fresh air,
in the sense that you all seem to take this game seriously and go about doing so in a mature fashion.
I've played with a handful of New Era members and have enjoyed myself through-and-through each time.
So, why not join the party?

What/who brought you here:
Galaxy would be my reference, but also seeing a lot of your spar artists in servers has convinced me further to apply.

Additional info about yourself:
as stated above, my name is Jay. I'm 23 and work full-time so my gf and I can live happily in our tiny apartment.
I've been playing Toribash for about three years, but was inactive for 1/3 of my time due to personal struggles.
my field of expertise would be in SP and sparring, I'd say.
Though, I am slowly becoming a better Aikido player, in hopes of being active in bet servers to make TC.
I also work the market bored with items and texture art, as well as making very amateur textures.

Feel free to add my Skype (jay.killman)
PM me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks in advance.

-Lucid.

You seem like youre a good guy and by the looks of your replays, you have a ton of potential

YES from me.
-----
Originally Posted by crusher600 View Post
Past clans: godly/nitro reasons for leaving both were internal problems with other members
Why you want to join: i would like to join ne because of the many skilled fighters that ne brings to the table, they have a very promising future and i would like to help take them above all other clans
Additional info about yourself: my name is Micheal and im 18 years of age. i am a very avid basketball fan of the Virginia cavaliers. i played basketball for my school for a few years and decided to take my senior year off so i have more time for toribash. I work with my parents at a car parts shop that they own. thank for reading and considering my app! ~Mike
p.s. i have left the clan light on my alternate account. also my other alt is dodgemuchwow

Your name seems really familiar to me... Idk, I think we've met. Regardless i'd love to meet you in-game. Im going to have to stay neutral for now
Last edited by Nate; Feb 25, 2015 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes for a Lucid. I've seen his skills and I'm impressed. I also told him to apply. ily

No for crusher. I'd like to see you ingame. You're close, but the forum activity ruins it.
On crushers part i will have to stay neutral. The app looks well done but the forum activity is very important. Try to improve your forum activity and i will say yes.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen

well as the others say forum activity needs some work, but other than that i do not see a reason to say no, i would love to have a game with you some time, yes from me
If you're reading this, you just failed...

Yes, I have played with him alot over the last few weeks. Very cool guy, and one of the best ABD players in the game right now.
I play Toribash.

He's a cool guy and i've seen him in-game before and is a skilled player. It's a Yes from me.
I am dead
ne
thank you for reading my app guys, i will work on my forum activity. I will not deny that it is terrible.