Toribash
D:
When will you be back on the computer D:

D:
D:

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
D:
When will you be back on the computer D:

D:
D:

well, tonight, maybe tomorrow. no tori though, laptop sux. i will be back from vegas next sunday, not sure about the computer thing though :/

i am pissed off
<insert (something) here>
yea agreed,

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
love you guys, I will miss you lots

i am currently trying to run tori so i can say goobyes
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
have fun in vegas send me a poker chip if you can get you hands on one

and no i didn't use any mod it was classic.tbm

You... skilled... person...
xD Most I can do is a decap. That's about it. :P
--It's darkest before the dawn--
--Always look to the brighter side, because it could always be worse--
--Never give up, give it your all--
Originally Posted by blindragon667 View Post
*glomps*

yeah dudes, i dont think i will be on for a while. the Monitor at my dad's office crapped out, and he stole mine. So i don't have a monitor right now (using shitty laptop). I will try to fix the shit one, but i dont have my hopes up. cya all, love you guys <3

P.S. I am going to Las Vegas, Nevada from this sunday all the way to next saturday

Bai sexy! D:
I'll see you soon.
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by blindragon667 View Post
*glomps*

yeah dudes, i dont think i will be on for a while. the Monitor at my dad's office crapped out, and he stole mine. So i don't have a monitor right now (using shitty laptop). I will try to fix the shit one, but i dont have my hopes up. cya all, love you guys <3

P.S. I am going to Las Vegas, Nevada from this sunday all the way to next saturday

Alright man.
Take it easy, be safe, and have fun!
--It's darkest before the dawn--
--Always look to the brighter side, because it could always be worse--
--Never give up, give it your all--
bad news

the monitor is fucked. there is nothing i can do to fix it. so i have to force dad to buy himself a new one, so i can have mine back. until then, i am stuck with the shitty laptop. cant use IRC. cant use AIM. cant use shit. Tori doesnt even detect servers. the laptop is pretty much a brick with internet access. and a keyboard. i hope i can get him to buy a new monitor >.<